Troublesome Trucks Runaway Coaster

The trucks were causing no trouble today! The coaster car has not yet returned to the tracks.

Looks like they are still undergoing seasonal maintenance but hopefully the trucks will be back for the later half of this month's event

Attachments

• PXL_20240210_143659423.jpg
    PXL_20240210_143659423.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 44
The trucks were causing no trouble today! The coaster car has not yet returned to the tracks.

Looks like they are still undergoing seasonal maintenance but hopefully the trucks will be back for the later half of this month's event
Are the cars being changed?

Maintenance has been a nightmare for the park with the head maintenance leaving to go to Alton Towers and a few went with them. The team that is left was working to 11pm on Friday to get Thomas land all open.

With the coaster missing
E5B6D50F-2F3B-40BB-AEA5-9899C5461E11.jpeg

Also half the lift hill motors
D0AFF253-81D3-4456-BE98-33AD3EE9D644.jpeg

The train is currently in the dodgems building
449421F5-9A6D-4576-832E-6270BEE199CF.jpeg

The dodgems building seems to be the 'temporary storage' for things stored for a little bit but then brought back out a few weeks later. I believe this was the same with the carousel last year when they repainted it.
It makes sense , it’s well ventilated, big enough to have as a work shop and easy enough to transport things around the park.

The dodgems building seems to be the 'temporary storage' for things stored for a little bit but then brought back out a few weeks later. I believe this was the same with the carousel last year when they repainted it.
It was also the storage for terences driving school during magical Christians

Was the trucks ever listed to be open at the breakout event? I presumed that it being a thomas land only that the trucks would be the headliner ride? Was surprised to see it not open.

I get it being a let down with the trucks not open but for us we actually enjoyed not doing a roller coaster. It gave us chance to do other things we normally don’t do. I’d rather it be down for Dino week than main summer. I can imagine with what by the sounds of it seems to be a skeleton crew of mechanics , it must be difficult to get all the jobs complete, especially if things problems suddenly pop up. It’s not bad considering Thomas land never really closes other than a few short weeks in November , then the whole of January and a few short weeks in February and march. Especially for a coaster that never really has much down time. I think I was more gutted we couldn’t get a Safari pizza.

I don’t think it’s guests who are annual pass holders but guests who have paid to go the event. Like there would be many there this week or waiting to the end of March to use their free ticket that Santa gave out.
Anyone else will be waiting to the new coaster to open before they visit.

Back