Shockwave

I reckon they will potentially look at adding those items to the catalogue over the closed season / start of 2024 :) if they choose to sell.

--

I personally welcome sit down shockwave... Really didn't enjoy it standing.
Is the name staying the same?

I think it will give the coaster a new least of life as been the final day of the season compared to Apocalypse the only photos that were taken was of the winners.

It surprised me they didn’t do something similar to what they did for apocalypse. I was a little mad that I paid £5 for the pin and then after my last ride they gave me a handful of pins for free.

T shirts were sold on the last day but sold out by 11am.
I begged DM over twitter as I missed and they added a limited quantity back at 4pm

Think they made a big mistake with the pins as been half term they must have thought as cause the haunted manor was very busy they thought shockwaves final days would have been also.
I do wonder if work on its replacement has started today.

Think they made a big mistake with the pins as been half term they must have thought as cause the haunted manor was very busy they thought shockwaves final days would have been also.
I do wonder if work on its replacement has started today.
Someone told me staff were allowed to ride it today. Not sure if accurate though

Someone told me staff were allowed to ride it today. Not sure if accurate though
Yeah some staff who didn’t get a chance to ride it on Sunday May have given a chance to ride it yesterday as after the competition winners had there 2 laps some of the staff had 1 final ride around.

I had a front row ride with the maintenance staff. Friendly lads , all holding on tight and I’m in the photo with my hands up hahahaha

Is the name staying the same?
Name will be changing to our knowledge.

Even for people that don't like stand up Shockwave, you have to admit to see it go is pretty sad.
No, I'm not emotional about it at all i'm afraid. Looking forward to the changes for a better riding experience (personally really disliked it. Only went on it like... 3-4 times since it opened. Often avoided it where I could.)

I was meant to be on park Sunday but I was too tired to get there as I was doing far too many things this week so was too busy for it.
Kinda wish I got a pin badge but thats the only thing I would have really wanted from this event hahaha (love a good pin badge)

Name will be changing to our knowledge.

No, I'm not emotional about it at all i'm afraid. Looking forward to the changes for a better riding experience (personally really disliked it. Only went on it like... 3-4 times since it opened. Often avoided it where I could.)

I was meant to be on park Sunday but I was too tired to get there as I was doing far too many things this week so was too busy for it.
Kinda wish I got a pin badge but thats the only thing I would have really wanted from this event hahaha (love a good pin badge)
I have extra so I can always send you one if you want one.

Yes honestly I think I ended up with 4. They gave my son a handful on the last ride of the day. Just let me know how you prefer for me to send it you.
Really? That would be awesome thank you - happy to send over payment too if you like :)

Yes honestly I think I ended up with 4. They gave my son a handful on the last ride of the day. Just let me know how you prefer for me to send it you.
Oh if you have another spare could I buy one off you. I asked them on Friday and guest services told me you couldn't buy them so disappointed I didn't get one despite going to the event. I can pm you details?

They are in my work jacket so I will get them tomorrow and count how many I have. They were for sale on Sunday and I begrudgingly paid the £5 and then at the end of the day they was just giving them away x

Back