Thomas & Friends Exhibition

It looks like it ain’t connected yet but there’s lots of white cables underneath the display so it could become an interactive display for families.
It also means when it ain’t busy the engines ain’t going round all day and burning out their electric motors.
With only roughly 11 weeks left of the main season I can’t see it been ready to at least the start of the Christmas event in November.
As if you remember originally it was listed to open end of Spring, then end of summer and now just said closed for redevelopment.
I think it's a button for the engines to run so it would be attached to cables witch would run the tracks for the engines to move

It’s 1 of them time delay buttons so will only run for a minute. It will make the attraction more interesting for kids. Also
Parents will remember watching the original tv series
I feel like there should be a remote in the wall for when u move it Thomas' eyes will move like in the show

I feel like there should be a remote in the wall for when u move it Thomas' eyes will move like in the show
It really depends how the eyes actually moved, because wasn’t it a controller or something in the original show? However, considering they will use replicas on the new layout this could be a possibility.

I went there on Tuesday and I asked a worker when the estimated day is for it to open he said ethier magical Christmas or Halloween

I went there on Tuesday and I asked a worker when the estimated day is for it to open he said ethier magical Christmas or Halloween
When I first heard the Exhibition was being relocated I thought it would be done within at most 3-4 months. I am still shocked it has taken them this long to build it, however I would rather them take their time and it be as good as it can be.

When I first heard the Exhibition was being relocated I thought it would be done within at most 3-4 months. I am still shocked it has taken them this long to build it, however I would rather them take their time and it be as good as it can be.
I agree. It already looks better than before

May also have had some supply delays - materials & other things as well as waiting on things such as models & premade scenery too. (including things that are not seen such as wiring and other under table parts)
Supply delays have been a stopper for a lot of things recently :( Across many places (Not just drayton)

And/or wanted to have it open at a specific time. I'm still looking at Magical Christmas as my personal guess.

May also have had some supply delays - materials & other things as well as waiting on things such as models & premade scenery too. (including things that are not seen such as wiring and other under table parts)
Supply delays have been a stopper for a lot of things recently :( Across many places (Not just drayton)

And/or wanted to have it open at a specific time. I'm still looking at Magical Christmas as my personal guess.
I'm hoping it's finished by this year

Considering the layout of the new exhibition will be different to the old one, do you think Drayton will be limited to the props they already have or could they maybe acquire some more from Mattel? I know for sure they have quite a few in storage which aren't doing anything so for them to be put to use would be nice and a good addition to the layout.

Back