Thomas & Friends Exhibition

So if theses are new models I wonder if the original that was used in the tv show has gone back to the owners.
I think they are the originals still as on the Thomas land (Drayton manor) wiki page it says all the engines on the original display will be back on running with Thomas back and a new engine either salty or a brass percy

Maybe they will add wellsworth turntable
I'm not sure if a turntable will fit.
Photos by TemyStenk:
FtMU6cXWIAA7I9D.jpg
FtMU6cXWwAASHo7.jpg
FtMU6cbX0AAqbd6.jpg

I think it will coincide with the may bank holiday. Nothing has been confirmed but if the rumours are true that they are trying to open the new Thomas ride in may , they may open the exhibition to coincide with this.

It’s in the area between the exit of winston and the large Thomas shop. It’s replaced the old green screen photo shop.

It’s in the area between the exit of winston and the large Thomas shop. It’s replaced the old green screen photo shop.
Oh ok will they be a new entrance tho from the shop in or will we just see it after being on Winston's whistle stop tours when the exhibition opens

So where will the originals be? And does this mean new engines
Well the original models will be on static display on the on the layout. And I have heard that either Salty or one of Percy's models will be on the display. I kinda wish that one of James and Emily's models were on the layout.

Back