Flying Dutchman

Maybe it’s something to do with the nature of the ride that makes it unsuitable for cold conditions. Either way I think Drayton have the best ride lineup for Christmas and February Half Term out of all of the UK theme parks.

Drayton Manor have done very well to save this ride and I don't think it will be removed anytime soon, When it had maintenance in 2016 everyone thought it a gonna, but they gave it a well needed refurbishment!!!
This. The maintenance on Flying Dutchman is great, it looks great and they really have done a great job looking after it. Really good job done by Drayton Manor here.

I really enjoy this ride, it's always pretty well maintained too.

I agree it would be better near pirate cove but I think its too late to consider that sort of move for the ride.

Reactions: Dan
I hope the ride not gonna be down for a long time. I got to the park around half 1 and they were working on it and then was closed for the rest of the day.
5FF0A685-13DE-4E07-BCAB-BB5E7E580FE4.jpeg
061C0A13-643E-4803-B39F-866ED7073D6B.jpeg

Hopefully they'll keep the Flying Dutchman for a long time to come, it's still a good ride and seems really reliable, it doesn't seem to have much downtime.

I am surprised though it's still in it's current location, it seems like it would fit in better with the bounty and the pirate boats.

Back