2020 Season Pass AND Ultimate Pass

Dan

Team Member
Team Member
Today Drayton Manor have unveiled TWO Passes for the 2020 Season - the Season Pass and Ultimate Pass.

Prices for the Season Pass are as follows:

Screenshot 2019-12-10 at 16.10.18.png

Benefits for the Season Pass are as follows:
  • 18 x Friends and Family Vouchers (£18 per person, per visit)
  • Free Car Parking
  • 10% off retail and catering outlets
  • Free Crazy Golf
  • Be the first to know about our pre-sale exclusives
  • Exclusive competitions throughout the season
  • Exclusive conference & events offers

Prices for the Ultimate Pass are as follows - prices in red are for the Early Bird Sale running until 31st January 2020:

Screenshot 2019-12-10 at 16.10.58.png

Benefits for the Ultimate Pass are as follows:
  • Unlimited entry every day the theme park is open between 1st March 2020 – 28th February 2020*, including More Treat than Trick, our Fireworks Spectacular, Magical Christmas and February Half Term 2021
  • Free car parking
  • Exclusive Ultimate Pass lanyard and pin badge
  • 20 x Friends and Family Voucher (£18 per person, per visit)
  • 50% off ride photography now only £5 per photo
  • 3 x 40% double discount vouchers for The Grill Inn
  • 30% discount for an overnight stay at our 4* onsite hotel
  • 30% discount at The Grill Inn or the Parklands on your birthday
  • 3 x 20% double discount vouchers for park catering outlets
  • 20% off at the Parklands and The Grill Inn
  • 20% off Afternoon Tea in the Garden Room at the Drayton Manor Hotel
  • 20% off Zoo Experiences
  • 10% off VIP room including a meet and greet with the Fat Controller
  • 10% off in all retail & catering outlets
  • 10% off our Zoo, Coaster and Kidz Clubs
  • Kids eat for £1 at The Grill Inn and Parklands
  • 4 x HB Leisure 3 for 2 vouchers
  • Free Father Christmas visit during Drayton’s Magical Christmas
  • Free room upgrade at the Drayton Manor Hotel if available when checking in on the day
  • Free Crazy Golf
  • Be the first to know about our pre-sale exclusives
  • Exclusive competitions throughout the season
  • Exclusive conference and events offers
ELcA2VEXsAAn2XG.jpg-large.jpeg

I think they had a lot of complaints about the season pass been scrapped last year and I wonder if sales were down based on how many were sold in 2018.
I will go for the Ultimate pass again as you got the fireworks and my family really enjoyed the Christmas event.

I think they had a lot of complaints about the season pass been scrapped last year and I wonder if sales were down based on how many were sold in 2018.
I will go for the Ultimate pass again as you got the fireworks and my family really enjoyed the Christmas event.
I suspect your right. I noticed they were heavily discounting the ultimate pass at the start of the season.

It looks as if it’s valid for Thomas and friends weekends in March as usually they’re only valid from the start of the main season but this time it’s the 1st of March.

Reactions: Dan
I was wondering can you buy it online in Jan then collect it during the Feb half term event?
In previous years you have been able to get a temporary pass which gets you in the park, and then you can swap it at guest services where the queues are a lot smaller.

This year though the pass is valid the day after the old ones expire so I would imagine you would be able to pick them up during the half term??

Reactions: Dan
I think the season pass is to try to bring families with older kids into the park more often and it’s valid again to the Friday night fireworks.
Having the free parking included also makes it look better value than Alton Towers standard pass.

I think the season pass is to try to bring families with older kids into the park more often and it’s valid again to the Friday night fireworks.
Having the free parking included also makes it look better value than Alton Towers standard pass.
I think that’s the problem with the ultimate pass, once kids grow out of Thomas land there’s little incentive to go outside of the main season.

I still think it’s a shame they don’t open a few more rides that are suitable for families over Christmas and feb half term as this would give older kids something to do.

Anyone else renewing their passes early for next year?

The new park passes are advertised on the signs leading up to the Longwood car park and on a planter outside the Tea Shop. I've seen a couple of A1 sized posters in the park too, I'm sure.

Anyone took the early bird offer yet? Think it’s bad again returning pass holders don’t get a 10% discount.
Just purchased ours this morning, I was going to renew this year anyway so it makes sense to do it while the discount is on. It is annoying they don't reward loyalty anymore.

This is the 4th year we've had passes, managing between 40-50 visits a year, even if some days it's just for an hour on the way home to wear the child out at the weekend!

I think it is good they offering Annual and season passes the same price they were when I brought my 1st pass in 2017 but they really not added nothing new to the park so I think numbers will be down this year or people will just go for the season pass instead.

I think it is good they offering Annual and season passes the same price they were when I brought my 1st pass in 2017 but they really not added nothing new to the park so I think numbers will be down this year or people will just go for the season pass instead.
Yes it’s good the prices are lower this year. I was a bit disappointed last year as the price for 3 of us exceeded £300 and they dropped the 20% discount.

Has anyone else notice the 40% grill inn vouchers appear to be absent from the list of benefits of the 2020 passes?

Yes it’s good the prices are lower this year. I was a bit disappointed last year as the price for 3 of us exceeded £300 and they dropped the 20% discount.

Has anyone else notice the 40% grill inn vouchers appear to be absent from the list of benefits of the 2020 passes?
It does appear that they have removed this from the 2020 passes. They have also reduced the retail and catering discount from 20% to 10%.

It was listed on there from last season but they still gave the 20% discount on catering but 10% on retail.
I never used the Grill as my daughter fussy so just ate at the park and had dinner at home.

It was listed on there from last season but they still gave the 20% discount on catering but 10% on retail.
I never used the Grill as my daughter fussy so just ate at the park and had dinner at home.
I found it to be very hit or miss. A lot of places would do 20% on catering. Except the burger restaurant which always applied 10%
We would usually use the grill vouchers for lunch. With 40% off I could get lunch for three of us for around £24 which isn’t too bad considering the adults ordered off the full menu and not the lunch one.

Back