2020 Season Pass AND Ultimate Pass

If you look closely at the pass in the picture, you can see (what looks to be) the 70th anniversary logo for the park. I think it’s a clever way of using the Shockwave inversion as the 0 in 70. I’d imagine we’ll be seeing this logo on the park maps and social media a lot this year.
It's a really clever way of using Shockwave, especially seen as it's been so massive and defining for the park in their 70 years, it's an iconic attraction for the park so it's great to see it still being used.

Whilst I understand why some people are bothered about the early bird deal being available to everybody, not just UP holders, I think it is a very good saving (probably better than renewal rates would be), and offering that to more people will likely increase uptake, and therefore generate more income for future investments? I'd rather see that and the park making more money.

Was very happy with the early bird price this year but was somewhat annoyed that they extended the sale dates, would have been far better to have put it on next months credit card.

Question. I was told that I wasn't able to pick up my annual passes until 1st March but the park opens for weekends on Sat 29th Feb. Is that date not included in the annual pass? Was hoping to take my kids that day & pick up our passes. I don't understand why they can't get the passes ready to collect during the half-term event if you are a renewer!

Was very happy with the early bird price this year but was somewhat annoyed that they extended the sale dates, would have been far better to have put it on next months credit card.

Question. I was told that I wasn't able to pick up my annual passes until 1st March but the park opens for weekends on Sat 29th Feb. Is that date not included in the annual pass? Was hoping to take my kids that day & pick up our passes. I don't understand why they can't get the passes ready to collect during the half-term event if you are a renewer!
Yes that really annoyed me. It went on my Jan statement which had a bruising from Christmas!

Maybe they don’t want extra staff on. That pass office is 2 small and having only 2 tills available when the queue is past the sales booths is stupid. I thanked the lady last year who gave me a temporary ticket to get in so I could get my pass later on that day.

Feb Half Term is always classed as the season before, so this Feb Half Term is classed as the 2019 season. This therefore means you can’t use your 2020 season passes for Feb Half Term.

Reactions: Dan
Now the annual pass price has gone up to £110 for adults the only guests who wanted this pass got it at the £99 price. I got my annual pass but think guests now will buy the season pass for £40 cheaper and if they want to use vouchers to visit Santa at Christmas. Like the weather really has taken the Feb half term off the pass.

Now the annual pass price has gone up to £110 for adults the only guests who wanted this pass got it at the £99 price. I got my annual pass but think guests now will buy the season pass for £40 cheaper and if they want to use vouchers to visit Santa at Christmas. Like the weather really has taken the Feb half term off the pass.
We’ve already purchased ours too. I know it’s not their fault but it’s really not going to help them sell he ultimate pass being closed this Feb half term.

Personally I’m a bit disappointed I couldn’t use my last 40% off grill voucher this weekend.

I'm quite disappointed that we can't use our new passes from this Saturday. As a family we were really looking forward to going over half-term (obviously not the parks fault), however we can't go next weekend as we are only free on the Saturday. Really wish they'd allow season pass holders to go from this Saturday!

I think they done it from the 1st March as it runs to the 28th Feb which means it runs for 365 day. Which is better value to Alton Towers annual pass as that only runs 21st March to 8th Nov.

369B086D-2EB0-4D09-B4E1-8F918B7470F4.jpeg

I like this, very clean look and I love the 70th anniversary logo. The purple is nice too, it goes nicely with the silver badge. Here's hoping for 70th anniversary badges and merchandise!

Reactions: Dan
Back