2020 Season Pass AND Ultimate Pass

The hotel could be closing on Sunday. Be good if they opened up the zoo like before as that was only closed 3 days a year.
I really hope this happens, but I guess they would have to prevent access to any play areas. Even if it was just open for pass holders it would still allow people to get out and about and not forget about Drayton.

I think this is just wishful thinking on my part now.

You would park in the top car park and enter the top entrance and walk down to the central plaza area and into the zoo. The only thing that would be open is the outdoor play area and I doubt many will be using that. They could serve drinks and snacks from a Kiosk in the farm area and in the zoo area by the monkeys. Keep all other indoor building closed.

We are offering our loyal passholders an extension for the period of time that the park has closed.

When the park re-opens, you will be able to use your passes as normal and the extension of time will be automatically applied.

Reactions: Dan
We are offering our loyal passholders an extension for the period of time that the park has closed.

When the park re-opens, you will be able to use your passes as normal and the extension of time will be automatically applied.
I suspected this is what they would offer. Hopefully they will then offer a discount to renew next year, otherwise you will have still lost the time as you would effectively pay for 2 passes.

It depends on how long it’s gonna go on for? Like we on nearly full lockdown for 3 weeks and after that it’s gonna be reviewed. It will be at least July before they will think about opening big places.

It depends on how long it’s gonna go on for? Like we on nearly full lockdown for 3 weeks and after that it’s gonna be reviewed. It will be at least July before they will think about opening big places.
That’s a depressing thought. I’m struggling with the first day of lockdown ?

Since the COVID-19 Closure began, the park took the 2020 Ultimate Pass and Season Pass off sale.

Today it has been confirmed that the 2020 Season Pass (the Ultimate Pass is unavailable, as far as I can see) is now available which gives unlimited access to the park whilst it is open, right through to 31st October 2020. I believe the prices have been cut by up to £20 since there are no perks offered with this pass other than entry. This looks a little like the Alton Towers Season Pass whereby you pay on the day (online) and then come back for the year, but the Drayton Manor one is more of an upgrade to limitless entry for an additional £10.50 on the day (online).

The pass pays for itself after two visits, with pre-booking being £28.50 for one visit, I think it's great value!

I will certainly be picking one of these up, and I'm glad to see that something is on offer for the remainder of the season!

Screenshot 2020-07-09 at 20.31.47.png
Screenshot 2020-07-09 at 20.32.04.png

Who else on here got a annual/season pass? Have u used it much?
We have ultimate passes again this year, we've managed 13 times which is far fewer than a normal year at this point (we normally try to go for a couple of hours each weekend even if it's just for our son to run around and wear himself out in Spencers).

I was a little disappointed when they removed halloween and Christmas from the calendar (especially given we have ultimate passes) but I noticed they have now returned :) Still no mention of fireworks but that's to be expected.

We used it 4 times since they reopened with 4 more visitors between now and the 31st Oct going to Alton Towers for Scarefest.
I don’t think they sold many as I not seen many pass holders in the park but they may not take the pass with them.

Last edited:
We used it 4 times since they reopened with 4 more visitors between now and the 31st Oct going to Alton Towers for Scarefest.
I don’t think they sold many as I not seen many pass holders in the park but they may not take the pass with them.
I think you’re right. I had been thinking there were far fewer people with pass lanyards or showing them for discount this year.

to get the best value you really need to get them at the start of the year which is when they were closed so I imagine that didn’t help sales and a second lockdown or restrictions is probably in the back of a lot of peoples minds which may hold them back buying one once they reopened.

On a positive note for Drayton. We went yesterday and given the school holidays are over the park was still really busy.

Back