2023: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are taking the right approach. The more secretive the more interest it’s going to gain. They kept Vikings pretty secret until nearer opening. With all the talk about the nemesis and Hyperion , it will allow that talk to die down a little before they are ready to promote the new coaster. I’d be expecting for the new shockwave retheme to open a month or two before the new coaster. There’s still plenty of time , I think we will see drops and hints around the time the park opens for main season. It wouldn’t surprise me if we see new updates on the wooden boards too. It’s very rare in the modern age to have a rollercoaster project remain so secretive that barely any information is known. It’s nice going into something not having the information already their.

The Viking campaign started just after the Christmas event finished in 2021 and every month they added a new video with a final reveal the week it opened.
I think you will see a shockwave teaser video before the new coaster as will the park closed to everyone to the 20th Jan when the zoo days return and it’s another 3 weeks to the theme park opens for Feb half term for 9 days then it’s closed again for another 5 weeks to the start of the main season and I’m sure in the space of between now and the next 11 weeks the coaster could be fully installed.

The Viking campaign started just after the Christmas event finished in 2021 and every month they added a new video with a final reveal the week it opened.
Not to mention Shawn's construction updates which for Vikings happened a few months before and will probably be happening for the new coaster as well since he has a good relationship with the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back