2023: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
IS THAT REAL
giphy.gif

I have an update ! I received an email of Drayton today to say that there is a hand written letter waiting to be collected on our next visit. We haven’t collected it yet but I thought it’s sweet that the park / zoo have responded back to my sons letter.

I have an update ! I received an email of Drayton today to say that there is a hand written letter waiting to be collected on our next visit. We haven’t collected it yet but I thought it’s sweet that the park / zoo have responded back to my sons letter.
Cute! What was your son’s letter about? ( if it’s not private and u would like to tell us :) )

Cute! What was your son’s letter about? ( if it’s not private and u would like to tell us :) )
He wasn’t happy with the condition of the lynx that looked very agitated. When he spoke to a zoo member they asked him if he would choose an open field or would he prefer a small room filled with an Xbox and PlayStation. My son being the amazing person that he is told the zoo member that he would always pick a field to run and told them he would write a letter as the lynx should have a bigger space and so he did just that and hand delivered it to park.

I hate that Zoo staff think they know what’s best for the Animals. They say that they prefer been in smaller enclosures or been on their own but that’s only cause they been in that cage for so long. The farm animals have the best areas with the space and the feel that they not been trapped.

Did any annual passholders get the newsletter last week with the the following; "Plus, keep an eye on your inbox over the next week for Friends & Family codes." and have you had anything since? Got a few people holding off booking as I've mentioned this to them, but had nothing since.

We noticed the Drayton theatre is currently in the process of being repainted and the doors have turned from Thomas blue to cowboy brown.

Attachments

• 3C5DC188-9E08-4E6F-9BED-8B4AA7969826.jpeg
    3C5DC188-9E08-4E6F-9BED-8B4AA7969826.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 65
  • AFA57E40-B013-4117-93A5-E512EAE3880A.jpeg
    AFA57E40-B013-4117-93A5-E512EAE3880A.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back