New Rollercoaster for 2024

Since this coaster covers such a wide area, it’s hard to say at this point just how much of the area will be restricted. With how low to the ground most of it is, I’m not sure to what extent the fencing of the area is going to be. I doubt the land will be as open as some people would imagine, at least from an observation perspective, I imagine the on-ride however will make as much use as it can of the area.
Hoping for themed fences at least :D !

Is another train planned? One train seems like a bit of an oversite. The queues will be horrendous for this and very, very slow moving.

The other could be on order but as they not even started testing yet. It could arrival next month.
They still got to built the maintenance building as all the footers for it are now been poured

Quite a bit of progress made. Some rudimentary landscaping being done and looks like path work as well (there were people walking around painting lines)
IMG_3721.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3722.jpeg
    IMG_3722.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 41
Some more aerial photography taken by and kindly shared by AerialAmusements:

IMG_4888.jpeg

IMG_4889.jpeg

IMG_4890.jpeg

IMG_4894.jpeg

To be honest, I can see this being a June/July opening date for the public and I don’t think that’s a bad thing at all. With Nemesis opening in March, Speedway in April and Hyperia in May, it doesn’t clash with any other releases which would’ve overshadowed its debut. Releasing near the beginning of the summer holidays to me sounds like a much better move than trying to open sooner/closer to Hyperia’s opening date.

Last edited:

View attachment 6043
View attachment 6044
View attachment 6045
View attachment 6046

To be honest, I can see this being a June/July opening date for the public and I don’t think that’s a bad thing at all. With Nemesis opening in March, Speedway in April and Hyperia in May, it doesn’t clash with any other releases which would’ve overshadowed its debut. Releasing near the beginning of the summer holidays to me sounds like a much better move than trying to open sooner/closer to Hyperia’s opening date.
looks like there's a chance that the top entrence could open again still, thanks for sharing though :)

View attachment 6043
View attachment 6044
View attachment 6045
View attachment 6046

It’s really annoying how the flooring hasn’t been done. They are kinda doing half a job. Like with the Haunting not fitting or Accelerator. If this is Draytons Biggest Investment I expect better, I expect themed floors and stuff just like Vikings. The Tarmac is really ugly and I feel like they are doing half a job.

It’s really annoying how the flooring hasn’t been done. They are kinda doing half a job. Like with the Haunting not fitting or Accelerator. If this is Draytons Biggest Investment I expect better, I expect themed floors and stuff just like Vikings. The Tarmac is really ugly and I feel like they are doing half a job.
because its not finished? the tarmac is for vehicles to get around the site without getting stuck in mud i assume

No I mean like the tarmac on the drunken barrels wild west lane.
What did you want it to be? Dirt? Sand?

Yeah a lighter cream-coloured concrete would probably look better for the area but keep in mind both staff, guests and vehicles are using this stretch of road each day with the park open.

Even when the park was closed it was constantly being used by heavy machinery for the coaster’s construction. There’s no practical way to get rid off and add new concrete unless the coaster gets delayed even further.

And comparing it to an area with two flat rides and a steeplechase attraction that can be constructed using the road access from behind (Btw, those roads aren’t decorated either) is just being an little ignorant of that.

What did you want it to be? Dirt? Sand?

Yeah a lighter cream-coloured concrete would probably look better for the area but keep in mind both staff, guests and vehicles are using this stretch of road each day with the park open.

Even when the park was closed it was constantly being used by heavy machinery for the coaster’s construction. There’s no practical way to get rid off and add new concrete unless the coaster gets delayed even further.

And comparing it to an area with two flat rides and a steeplechase attraction that can be constructed using the road access from behind (Btw, those roads aren’t decorated either) is just being an little ignorant of that.
I guess, but a cream colour would have been nice. But as you say, they have to use that road to access the construction site

Back