New Rollercoaster for 2024

With the new land opening 24th march, will everything else open like drunken barrels and the new coaster?
When the new land opens - everything apart from the new coaster should be open in that area

New coaster - Im personally expecting May. The station and theming isn't finished yet.

I feel like it’s been a while since we’ve had new high angle shots around the build. Would be good to see progress now- get an idea of how much theming will be built around the ride.

I feel like it’s been a while since we’ve had new high angle shots around the build. Would be good to see progress now- get an idea of how much theming will be built around the ride.
Will see what we can do on Sunday - Can't promise much "high angle" as i'm only 5'2.

I think it depends on the speed really. If it goes at the same pace which we’ve seen in recreations (Which is most likely) then I think it’ll be 1.0m but you’ll have to be accompanied by someone who’s 1.2m.

However if the ride goes faster and pulls more forces than we anticipated, it’ll be a solid 1.2m.

New area name revealed
1000018550.jpg

The word falls could be interpreted in two ways, water falls is one, but it could mean the fall of something else, and the chase is on as say the empire has fallen or in this case the frontier has fallen, hopefully the coaster will have great theming, linked to the fall of the frontier. Looking forward to finding out more.

The word falls could be interpreted in two ways, water falls is one, but it could mean the fall of something else, and the chase is on as say the empire has fallen or in this case the frontier has fallen, hopefully the coaster will have great theming, linked to the fall of the frontier. Looking forward to finding out more.
You could be right, personally I think its just for alliterative purposes.

I’m assuming ‘Falls’ will be a highlight for the coaster having rocky terrain and a canyon environment. It could possibly suggest water but I have a feeling that won’t be the case.

I’m assuming ‘Falls’ will be a highlight for the coaster having rocky terrain and a canyon environment. It could possibly suggest water but I have a feeling that won’t be the case.
Maybe an off and on waterfall for the summer and turned off for winter.?? I would love it to be a big Canyon.

Back