New Rollercoaster for 2024

Or maybe one of those gold panning machines which they run water through to clean gold. Which then could run over rocks and turn into a stream that would look amazing for theming

They currently installing a show building over the 2nd launch track
D41D09B3-5E86-4E6F-A42B-238381F61C7F.jpeg
A75FFB85-385F-4A44-9D25-F6FCB8FCEE31.jpeg

Closer look at that switch track at the bottom of the lift hill
AF6DBEC6-909D-4317-938A-F3AC6974B1A3.jpeg

They installing the ride hardware in the station and the plant room
601464D6-8E4A-4759-9FD5-BF184A50CBA4.jpeg
477C4088-469E-468F-8B23-0868ADCDD59F.jpeg

I would have thought they would have been working every day to try to get this coaster finish but from the pics TPW uploaded yesterday it looks like they hardly touched it since I went last weekend.

I would have thought they would have been working every day to try to get this coaster finish but from the pics TPW uploaded yesterday it looks like they hardly touched it since I went last weekend.
There has been work , they’ve now begun to clad the outside with wood in some areas. You can definitely see a difference between yesterday and last weekend at least in person you can.

I wonder if the steel inside is going to be encased? Might be a bit odd looking like a wooden structure on the outside and a steel one on the inside.

Im wondering 2 things, 1.will the top entrence way past the old grill inn re open and 2. Will the toilet block still be a toilet block
I would be surprised if the top entrance reopens as it will be require additional staffing and the Vikings entrance is suffice. Many parks only have one entrance so I would suspect it will not re-open. They need to re-open the toilet block, there is two in Thomasland, one in adventure cove, and the toilet by safari to cover the main park (bounty, Jolly buckaneer, dodgens etc) vikings and fontierland otherwise, although main park may head towards thomasland. The looks of the new coaster and area is looking great. It may be a little while until I can get back to the park as I have a lot going on.

I would be surprised if the top entrance reopens as it will be require additional staffing and the Vikings entrance is suffice. Many parks only have one entrance so I would suspect it will not re-open. They need to re-open the toilet block, there is two in Thomasland, one in adventure cove, and the toilet by safari to cover the main park (bounty, Jolly buckaneer, dodgens etc) vikings and fontierland otherwise, although main park may head towards thomasland. The looks of the new coaster and area is looking great. It may be a little while until I can get back to the park as I have a lot going on.
I think you are right but the top entrance does have so many more theming opportunties to it should they want to invest in such a thing.

Also reckon you have toiuched on something in realtion to the Viking Entrance, the possibility of having named entrances may link to car park developments too. Thomasland entrance, Fronier Falls entrance, Vikings Entrance could help with queues etc.

I think you are right but the top entrance does have so many more theming opportunties to it should they want to invest in such a thing.

Also reckon you have toiuched on something in realtion to the Viking Entrance, the possibility of having named entrances may link to car park developments too. Thomasland entrance, Fronier Falls entrance, Vikings Entrance could help with queues etc.
Then that’s also more staffing

I don't really know if the park could justify using all three entrances personally - feels like too much, the top one feels like a better one as a vehicle access gate instead.

But, back onto topic to the coaster :D
Hopefully this will have an all new soundtrack which will also help the area pop to life.
Im wondering how the area will open up & look, changing from the straight street to more of an area. A wild west plaza sort of thing would be nice potentially or a big stagecoach theming/photo op too - depends how close they would want to get to the new coaster areas mind.

Since this coaster covers such a wide area, it’s hard to say at this point just how much of the area will be restricted. With how low to the ground most of it is, I’m not sure to what extent the fencing of the area is going to be. I doubt the land will be as open as some people would imagine, at least from an observation perspective, I imagine the on-ride however will make as much use as it can of the area.

Back