New Annual Pass Classifcations

Does anyone know, with the annual pass, if it says valid till 06/05/2023, does that mean that is the final day it expires or would that be on the 5th?

Also, if you renew online now, does it begin immediately or once your old pass expires?

Does anyone know, with the annual pass, if it says valid till 06/05/2023, does that mean that is the final day it expires or would that be on the 5th?

Also, if you renew online now, does it begin immediately or once your old pass expires?
That would be the last day of use for the pass however if you renew the pass it will begin on the date you pay for the pass and the old one would then become expired.

That would be the last day of use for the pass however if you renew the pass it will begin on the date you pay for the pass and the old one would then become expired.
Your pass will end on Sat 6th May so you can visit that day and then the morning of your next visit buy your next pass to get full value.

You've been able to book extra dates for a while now. I had 3 reservations ahead of this weekend (down to 2 now, coronation celebrations on Fri & Sat). Not had an issue. Only 1 date we were unable to make in the end due to bad weather, didn't cancel it but haven't been penalised for it either!

Does anyone know how to book the Friends & Family tickets? There is a section on the website to do it but when I renewed I wasn't given any vouchers! The park are being rather unhelpful on messenger chat (which I've usually found to be useful).

Was also disappointed that we no longer get the crazy golf included in the price of the pass. This was always a nice escape on busy summer days.

You've been able to book extra dates for a while now. I had 3 reservations ahead of this weekend (down to 2 now, coronation celebrations on Fri & Sat). Not had an issue. Only 1 date we were unable to make in the end due to bad weather, didn't cancel it but haven't been penalised for it either!

Does anyone know how to book the Friends & Family tickets? There is a section on the website to do it but when I renewed I wasn't given any vouchers! The park are being rather unhelpful on messenger chat (which I've usually found to be useful).

Was also disappointed that we no longer get the crazy golf included in the price of the pass. This was always a nice escape on busy summer days.
Have you still got a legacy ticket ? We renewed ours to platinum and the friends and vouchers are no longer supplied to these tickets. If they are eligible they should appear on the tap app wallet.

Just upgraded to a Platinum pass, so excited to see what the Safari Park has to offer today, and if Loopings are doing as good as a job there (not been for a while). So glad they’ve released this passes, especially as we live bang in the middle of both parks!

That’s good that u upgraded to the top pass. I also like the fact it includes the rides at the Safari park now.
With it been 52 mins away from my house and the only 2 options I got to get there is the motorway and going by Birmingham city centre it be more like over a hour.
With Petrol costs there and back and using more to go round the safari it self I would only visit once a year.

I notice that the annual pass renewal window opens 2 weeks before hand and it activates the day after your current pass expires but they giving you a extra 30 days after it has expired to buy it at the reduced rate.
The friends and family tickets we let our friends and their kids use them yesterday and we had a great afternoon in the park.

Ive tried this evening to book friends and family passes for Saturday. I previously had a little button on the wallet page which I think specified this. And whilst that number is still at 40 it doesn't mention friends and family any more (and I'm now doubting my memory)

When I get through to the ticket booking page I can navigate to the page for F&F but it requires me to enter my pass number. And when I do it rejects it as not valid. Hmmmm....

Anyone with any handy hints...I've messaged through the app but not sure of the responsiveness.

Ive tried this evening to book friends and family passes for Saturday. I previously had a little button on the wallet page which I think specified this. And whilst that number is still at 40 it doesn't mention friends and family any more (and I'm now doubting my memory)

When I get through to the ticket booking page I can navigate to the page for F&F but it requires me to enter my pass number. And when I do it rejects it as not valid. Hmmmm....

Anyone with any handy hints...I've messaged through the app but not sure of the responsiveness.
Are you referring to the family friend passes for £20 which the park emailed to pass holders?

They emailed them?
Check your email connected to your annual pass (they sent 10x codes for the summer )

I had an email around the 19th of July titled"Here’s an exclusive friends & family offer!'

It includes all the codes you need
To redeem you go to the ticket booking page (via shop bag icon on the tap app or via website) and then choose the "already have a ticket or voucher ' option

Nope, the only email I had with that title was with an offer for the coronation weekend. Thank you for trying...any other ideas?
Check spam / junk
If not you'd need to reach out to the park (or pop into guest services when on park - may be quicker to do it this way really)

Not sure if the pass holder needs to be present with them to get in - I don't think they do...

Did you sign up for the annual pass newsletter?

Check spam / junk
If not you'd need to reach out to the park (or pop into guest services when on park - may be quicker to do it this way really)

Not sure if the pass holder needs to be present with them to get in - I don't think they do...

Did you sign up for the annual pass newsletter?
Spam is deleted auto after 30 days. So I think thats stuffed that one. I'm sure they used to be in the app and even now I have a button with "40 tickets - No Date" listed against them.

I get a newsletter. I've not seen anything listed in it about passes though.

I note on the latest graphic for the annual passes it doesn't mention friends and families vouchers. Or I can't see it doing so.

I think Friends and Family ticket perks went when they changed the passes. They did offer some as a special Summer offer, but don’t show in the app.

The 40 you can see are probably left over from before they removed the perk and aren’t worth anything now!

Spam is deleted auto after 30 days. So I think thats stuffed that one. I'm sure they used to be in the app and even now I have a button with "40 tickets - No Date" listed against them.

I get a newsletter. I've not seen anything listed in it about passes though.

I note on the latest graphic for the annual passes it doesn't mention friends and families vouchers. Or I can't see it doing so.
Definitely contact the park / visit guest services

They should be able to get you on the mailing list and may be able to get you some of the family friend codes which were emailed out around July time (they seem to be valid til mid September)

Hopefully they can help you get some of the codes. I don't know if they are pass specific or not....

I think Friends and Family ticket perks went when they changed the passes. They did offer some as a special Summer offer, but don’t show in the app.

The 40 you can see are probably left over from before they removed the perk and aren’t worth anything now!
Well when I got my renewal email (October) it did mention 20 passes per ticket. So that would be my 40. I'd expect them to be honoured.

Definitely contact the park / visit guest services

They should be able to get you on the mailing list and may be able to get you some of the family friend codes which were emailed out around July time (they seem to be valid til mid September)

Hopefully they can help you get some of the codes. I don't know if they are pass specific or not....
will do. Thank you.

I'll see what else I can find out for you too in the meantime too

But the guest services is probably your best bet on this.

Back