New Annual Pass Classifcations

I had a similar problem earlier in the year. I visited guest services & they sent me an email with 20 F&F codes. (In theory I should have another 60 as we have 4 passes). They don't seem very enthusiastic to send out your codes as much as previous years but they will honour your voucher codes if you ask them.

Like somebody else said, we did receive an emailin July with 10 exclusive voucher codes to use this summer too. Ask them to add you to the mailing list, there aren't many annual pass perks this year but they do occasionally send out some.

Right, the good news and the bad news.

The good news was that I was able to use the friends and families vouchers. And I was able to do it via the app.

The bad news was...I had to actually visit the park to do this.

I had messaged the park through the app. I got a response on Wednesday asking if my annual passes were in date. I responded immediately, although the message response went to the email address I have registered with the park.

I didn't get any further comms. I emailed directly. I rang the number on the email (message says this number is no longer in use), I messaged on twitter as per the contact page suggests. I then emailed again asking if I needed to go to the park. No response nothing. Which was really worrying as I was paying for a day out for friends that were travelling a fair distance.

I gave it as long as I could before I did go to the park on Friday afternoon and the lady on the gate was brilliant. She showed me where I was going wrong. Rather than pressing the button on that say reserve which takes you through to the bookking screen - you have to press the words that don't look like any kind of button which state "No date". This takes you through to your F&F vouchers....who knew? Well thankfully the lady on the gate - who, like I say was brillant.

Shame the rest of the experience was so shonky.

Got to the park and explained that my vouchers don’t work and now you don’t get 20 friends and family vouchers any more but instead 2 loads of 10 vouchers over a year period and they will be send to your email address.
Lucky they let my misses in for £20 as I was really kicking off.

Got to the park and explained that my vouchers don’t work and now you don’t get 20 friends and family vouchers any more but instead 2 loads of 10 vouchers over a year period and they will be send to your email address.
Lucky they let my misses in for £20 as I was really kicking off.
Were you being a Karen

Hi guys,
I know this is an off topic one for the thread but have to point it out as I had to remove a post in this thread.

Please don't share photos that are directly of children / or be specifically pointing them in images.

It may be completely innocent to you but it can be a safeguarding risk for children by pointing them out specifically on a public forum :)

We want to make sure everyone is safe & happy.

Thanks - Admin :)

Back