Terrance moving?

Do we even know if he is 100%moving?
No, the park haven't confirmed anything yet but honestly I don't think they will until it is actually done/has happened, simply because they announced Submarine Splash only a few days before the ride opened to the public. Once we start seeing things move or appear in Thomas Land I think it's pretty safe to say yes but for now it's just a rumour. I do think it will happen though - since the exhibition is moving back into the area there is really no point in going down to that back end of the park as from what I've seen Terrance is not a very popular attraction in the first place.

Plus, in the 5 year plan it mentions zoo redevelopments which could possibly be done in this area and if they were I think it would be pretty weird to see Terrance in a random bit of the zoo.

No, the park haven't confirmed anything yet but honestly I don't think they will until it is actually done/has happened, simply because they announced Submarine Splash only a few days before the ride opened to the public. Once we start seeing things move or appear in Thomas Land I think it's pretty safe to say yes but for now it's just a rumour. I do think it will happen though - since the exhibition is moving back into the area there is really no point in going down to that back end of the park as from what I've seen Terrance is not a very popular attraction in the first place.

Plus, in the 5 year plan it mentions zoo redevelopments which could possibly be done in this area and if they were I think it would be pretty weird to see Terrance in a random bit of the zoo.

And ride relocating

Terence is still currently not open but that area it use to go in is still the same.
77E89C4F-E565-4E8B-AD10-9E4155E9FC71.jpeg

Submarine splash was a new ride so it's I bit different from relocating when blue Mountain engines came it went into terences old area but moved in the extension but northing was said when blue Mountain engines was relocated but we'll see soon anyways

? I didn't mention Submarine Splash being relocated?
I know I didn't say submarine splash being relocated I said submarine splash was a new ride so it was announced 4 days before unlike Terrence witch is a old ride won't say it was relocated as blue Mountain engines was never said to be relocated from the spot where Terrence was lol

I know I didn't say submarine splash being relocated I said submarine splash was a new ride so it was announced 4 days before unlike Terrence witch is a old ride won't say it was relocated as blue Mountain engines was never said to be relocated from the spot where Terrence was lol
So your saying the park probably won't say it's been located? If that's what you are trying to say, I agree, I don't think they would really announce something like that nor with the Exhibition.

So your saying the park probably won't say it's been located? If that's what you are trying to say, I agree, I don't think they would really announce something like that nor with the Exhibition.
Yea. It is that why I think it'll just move one day

Of Terence didn't move they could move miss kindlys tea rooms hear there lots benches

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230521_230453_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230521_230453_Chrome.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 95
The area where Terrence and the old exhibition building are has been closed to the public, is Terrence moving back???

Attachments

• PXL_20230527_162916832.jpg
    PXL_20230527_162916832.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 94
Back