Terrance moving?

I spoke to staff and they don’t even think it will be back as it’s never been that popular since it got moved.
Shame really. I mean there is space for it, so why not? Yeah it may not be the most popular ride, but it’s better than just throwing it in storage. Plus I’ve seen a lot of people have there first memories on this ride, including my younger sister.

Was he open today if anyone went? It doesn't say his name on ride closed on ride availability
I think theyre more silently removing the ride / making the changes to that side of the park without really drawing attention to it.

I'll be getting more photos when I go next week but I doubt i'll see anything different to what Andy saw. I don't think we will see much happen there now until later in the season / next year unless they put up construction walls in this area.

If this raised walk way from Thomas land to the zoo gets built it will be a waste of money if it’s just to visit the tea room and outdoor play area.
Yeah, but saying that they moved the Exhibition and possibly removed/moved Terrance without it saying in the 5 year plan (unless I am mistaken) so it is obvious things are subject to change.

I have a question if this is a possibility. If any off you go soon please could u send pictures of the old ride area and the current area for Terence to see if anything has changed:)

I have a question if this is a possibility. If any off you go soon please could u send pictures of the old ride area and the current area for Terence to see if anything has changed:)
I took pictures on Sunday it’s like the new coaster topic nothing has changed since they installed the new walls so there been no update. I’m going Sunday so will check

B9A5EAAC-3D3A-4942-A07F-E8EDE5E1200E.png

With it been listed as unavailable it maybe getting new signage.

Do you mean the carts? Because I know there was about 10 in operation on the old area and 8 ran in the current but now only four run. But I really hope it moves. It would be weird to walk though the zoo after it's extended up that way and just see Terence there. It's always been hidden there same for discover Thomas and friends exhibition and with Thomas exhibition moving they will probably move Terence I found an old video of the ride I will try find the link

Do you mean the carts? Because I know there was about 10 in operation on the old area and 8 ran in the current but now only four run. But I really hope it moves. It would be weird to walk though the zoo after it's extended up that way and just see Terence there. It's always been hidden there same for discover Thomas and friends exhibition and with Thomas exhibition moving they will probably move Terence I found an old video of the ride I will try find the link
Well currently where it use to be in Thomas land is a dumping ground and the ground not been touched since Feb 2020 when they started Ground work on the mini tea cup ride. It’s now been nearly 9 years since that area was last used.

Back