Thomas and Percy's Submarine Splash

Bare in mind has been quite popular and running pretty much non stop.
I'm not sure these style of mini flumes are meant to be so busy.

It'll be back up soon don't worry ☺️
Quite remarkable how busy the ride's been; I'd imagine Drayton and Mattel may be looking at the figures for it for future expansion... ;)

also loved how they used the cargo props to make a border during the closure

Quite remarkable how busy the ride's been; I'd imagine Drayton and Mattel may be looking at the figures for it for future expansion... ;)

It definitely has been busier than I expected (which is fantastic news for the park)

It's a clever blockade for sure works well

Yeah, just the little details like this that really make the area come to life, another example could be the 'sodor works under construction' sign where Lady Hatts Tea Party was supposed to go. Rather than it just being a plain old construction fence, it was themed into the area! Another reason as to why I believe Thomas Land is the best children's area in the UK.

The ride will be back up a lot quicker than other rides on the park as the parts are most likely on park and a lot easier to supply for a newer ride.

Bare in mind though that rides may be closed on the ride-closure page for other reason as well as maintenance :) Just because a ride is on there doesn't always mean its down for maintenance.

They usually only list rides that is unavailable on the day of your visit if they think it’s a problem they can’t fix straight away so guests know it won’t be available on the day they visit

Little lad went on the ride today. You could tell which boats were going to get stuck. Big lad Dad's just being let on without any cosideration of the weight issue....that's why the little lad goes on his own! When the boats back up it does mean that the ride isn't working to full capacity anyway.

Little lad went on the ride today. You could tell which boats were going to get stuck. Big lad Dad's just being let on without any cosideration of the weight issue....that's why the little lad goes on his own! When the boats back up it does mean that the ride isn't working to full capacity anyway.
I did notice they have a sign about the weight limits but don't really acknowledge it or consider it (though, not really sure how a ride op could do that in a nice way either)

The
If one does I would say it may be in a future expansion. Not really sure where they would put one at the moment.
I think it could be installed over the period when the main season closes and the start of the Christmas season and the light will go round at night unless the ride will close at dusk.

The

I think it could be installed over the period when the main season closes and the start of the Christmas season and the light will go round at night unless the ride will close at dusk.
Where would you put one on the ride area? Maybe to the left of the splash between the ride and blue mountain?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230716_190519_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230716_190519_Chrome.jpg
    718.8 KB · Views: 80
I feel like they should put buffers to prevent James from coming out the fence haha. Keeping in theme and all that. I can understand it being blocked off , it wasn’t safe at all and if a child missteps , that could be a big injury and lawsuit waiting to happen.

Back