Archives DMP

The first of what may be a few uploads to the DraytonTalk channel from the archives.

I won't be announcing every upload (As that would be counter productive & unnecessarily spamming the forum) - but keep an eye on the channel & subscribe for future upload notifications Again, another huge thank you Tommy for allowing us to increase the archives of DraytonTalk

Shockwave anyone?

Could you do the same with Drayton Manor plus please as we had construction pics from G force up to Ben 10 on there.

1707925464402.png

This one may take a while, should be done by later though, ill package it, upload it and sent it to you later.

Last edited:
Double post....sorry! Themeparksandy1981, seeing as you mention Ben 10 construction, you reminded me that I have some too. These were provided some time back by a local construction company. Who myself and the park have links with. Unsure if these are the same as what was on your website (I have not checked yet as still downloading). They also provided me with the Maelstrom, Apocalypse and other construction photos, some of which have been posted in this topic. All much higher quality than the same photos that used to be on UDMPs.

Enjoy ;)

ben-10-coaster---drayton-manor-2011-ride-logo_5477422362_o.jpg

ben-10-coaster---drayton-manor-2011-construction_5477377694_o.jpg

ben-10-coaster---drayton-manor-2011-construction_5477375460_o.jpg

ben-10-coaster---drayton-manor-2011-construction_5477374564_o.jpg

ben-10-coaster---drayton-manor-2011-construction_5477373574_o.jpg

ben-10-coaster---drayton-manor-2011-construction_5476777457_o.jpg

ben-10-coaster---drayton-manor-2011-construction_5476776575_o.jpg

ben-10-coaster---drayton-manor-2011-construction_5476772793_o.jpg

Would love to see pictures of pirate adventure been built but my no1 dream would be to see a video of the Jungle Palladium as I bet there isn’t many on here who got to see it or was too young to remember.
I do remember the pirate adventure being built, the frame work for the show buildings and then a week before it opened when there were two guys outside the front entrance laying I think it was tarmac? I was only 13 at the time! I also remember going on the jungle cruise and you could see pots of paint stacked outside the fire exit doors. I assume they were still painting all the scenery inside! I also remember being gutted that we couldn’t go on it as it was a week too early. We didn’t go back for another two years, but I was and have always been fascinated by it. Me and my mate went every year up until about 2006 and it was a shame they let it decline like it did. They should have modernised it but then I also understand that the show building didn’t meet later fire regulations etc. I hope they do something useful with it.

Would love to see pictures of pirate adventure been built but my no1 dream would be to see a video of the Jungle Palladium as I bet there isn’t many on here who got to see it or was too young to remember.
Would love to see the snake train but suspect not many videos of that around and pre internet days
Hated the snake train, I remember sitting on the end and being crushed by everyone as it hurtled around the sharp bends!

Very Loosely related But I am in the talks with Golding Leisure about some of their work with Sundown & Drayton, I've also acquired a Jungle Palladium postcard, I hope to scan this soon hoping it can hopefully turn out better than what is floating around at the minute. Attached below is my copy & the scan currently online, P.S Apologies if you have to twist your neck to see my copy!
1710827343191.png
57bb025a-c342-44b8-b5d5-a30bc09853e4.jpg

Found some old one I had from Drayton Manor Plus, I'm not sure where my other pictures are but as Andy has said we had alot. I also attended the press opening so somewhere may still have pictures/videos of twist and pulse opening it.
1000018836.jpg

1000018837.jpg

Edit: found the old coasterforce thread with all my old pictures on for this so I'll at some point go through them all and add them to here
1000018838.jpg

1000018839.jpg

Last edited:
Very Loosely related But I am in the talks with Golding Leisure about some of their work with Sundown & Drayton, I've also acquired a Jungle Palladium postcard, I hope to scan this soon hoping it can hopefully turn out better than what is floating around at the minute. Attached below is my copy & the scan currently online, P.S Apologies if you have to twist your neck to see my copy!View attachment 5862View attachment 5861
Jungle Palladium Scan.jpg

Here it is! Apologies if it seems 'deep fried', the postcard is like this IRL.

Back