Archives DMP

Found this picture of Thomas land from opening day in 2008

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230627_124803_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20230627_124803_YouTube.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 109
I didn’t realise that Jeremy jets used to be in a different location. Judging by that photo , would it be originally located where the fat controllers water statue is now ?

I didn’t realise that Jeremy jets used to be in a different location. Judging by that photo , would it be originally located where the fat controllers water statue is now ?
Close enough to where it stands id say yes.
Looks like it would have touched the far side of it.

The only rides I went on was the slide and the super dragon. When we went to Drayton Manor in the 80s it was mainly for the zoo and it wasn’t to pirate adventure opened my parents started to buy me and my sister wristbands while my mum would buy tickets as the only 4 attractions she would go on was Splash Canyon, Pirate adventure, Jungle cruise and the Jungle palladium.

If the IP / Licence agreement runs out, the area would have to go unfortunately.

However, I don't see this happening for a very long time. So its all well and good :) Thomas and friends are here to stay!
And if it did run out couldn't they just re issue it as it makes loads of money

I found a short video dating quite a few years back now, but it shows the old sombreros, Jolly Roger, a bit of Wild West Shootout, and a snippet of Pirate Adventure, including a second of official audio the captain used to say in the battle scene, though its mainly focused on Apocalypse, Shockwave, and G-Force.

I found a short video dating quite a few years back now, but it shows the old sombreros, Jolly Roger, a bit of Wild West Shootout, and a snippet of Pirate Adventure, including a second of official audio the captain used to say in the battle scene, though its mainly focused on Apocalypse, Shockwave, and G-Force.

I've seen that video before it should lots of stuff about em

I uploaded this on the Hauntings Forum, but it seems really appropriate to post it here as well. A video I found on YouTube was holding some old Adverts for The Haunting, but there's something really special at the 2 minute mark... I won't say anything else, so you'll have to watch it yourself.

I uploaded this on the Hauntings Forum, but it seems really appropriate to post it here as well. A video I found on YouTube was holding some old Adverts for The Haunting, but there's something really special at the 2 minute mark... I won't say anything else, so you'll have to watch it yourself.

One word. Nostalgia

Back