Archives DMP

I have the Excalibur construction photos, I’ll post them when I get some free time. Peter Ziegler was kind enough to supply me with the ones he could find. He also sent over the Stormforce 10 construction photos, almost of which have already been made public I believe.

Please don't :) Too many photo files will also upset the site I think...

I could grab them and upload them to the DT YouTube as we have a selection of historical park content over there already if thats helpful at all ? (would also be nice to add to the channel as I have been meaning to get that going again)

Rights wouldn't really be an issue as long as you aren't passing them off as your own / profiting off it :)
I'll send you them on Instagram later then :)

Last edited:
Talking about Excalibur, just used the Wayback machine and found a high quality image of Excaliburs logo!
exbg_home.jpg

What is the wayback machine?
If you pop it into google it will take you there.

Effectively it is a resource in which the internet is scanned and kept for posterity. It means that lots of things whihc have been taken down can still be seen there. I used to have a lot of writing on the net which was on sites which no longer exists, its often the only way I can access that. Sadly, it isn't really complete and some of the things I'd really want aren't there.

You should be able to upload videos. If you click 'More options' in the toolbar and then 'Insert video'.
I tried to do that, but when I tried to upload them, it said the file was unable to uploaded.
I did try with some other non-Drayton related video files and they seemed to be fine.

No worries however, I'll send the videos to the Drayton Talk Instagram.

I tried to do that, but when I tried to upload them, it said the file was unable to uploaded.
I did try with some other non-Drayton related video files and they seemed to be fine.

No worries however, I'll send the videos to the Drayton Talk Instagram.
Maybe the file size was too big?

Maybe the file size was too big?
That actually might be the case since they're all over 1000 KB. However, it might have something to do with the file type instead.
An admin has messaged me about this to stop the thread from going off-topic, so we can just leave the video file issues here, but thank you for trying to help :)

I've just used a small script to download the whole of UDMPs to my computer, via the command prompt. Slowly downloading EVERYTHING now...at least it is automatic and I do not have to search through pages and pages of dead links manually. It does it all completely automatically. Anything good, ill share here...

1707860394413.png

Would love to see pictures of pirate adventure been built but my no1 dream would be to see a video of the Jungle Palladium as I bet there isn’t many on here who got to see it or was too young to remember.

I've just used a small script to download the whole of UDMPs to my computer, via the command prompt. Slowly downloading EVERYTHING now...at least it is automatic and I do not have to search through pages and pages of dead links manually. It does it all completely automatically. Anything good, ill share here...

View attachment 5670
Could you do the same with Drayton Manor plus please as we had construction pics from G force up to Ben 10 on there.

ive discovered a off spring website which usmps has in its links that is "the institute of metaphysical research" which has lots of lore and pictures explaining the story and background which reading all this is giving me goosebumps theres some media which ill download and share here, things like the diary of nicholas beales and headcam pictures showing photos of the outside very exciting!.

Back