Summer Event: Summer Nights

Elise

Team Member
Team Member
The next event in the Drayton Manor calendar:

Summer Nights!​

This Summer, Saturday night is party night here at Drayton!

Dance the night away with:

• Live bands & DJ
  • Late night riding
  • Themed food & drink
More info, including our full line up, coming soon.

Saturdays only from 1st July - 26th August
Day ticket: 10:30am - 9pm
Evening ticket: 5pm - 9pm

----

Will you be visiting for one of the Saturday Summer Nights? We are expecting this event to potentially include some cocktail/mocktails and the return of the DJ who has been attending the previous events. Rory and friends will also be wearing some summer themed costumes along with a new summer-themed show (we assume)

The website has been updated to provide a few themes for the weekends. Each weekend has a different theme with different acts and DJ's to match

The event has also updated to be every Saturday AND Sunday for the duration instead of the originally reported Saturdays only.
Do any of the themes catch your eye?

Preparations for Summer Nights at the moment is starting and one of the big changes we saw today was Shockwave recieving a fresh name for the event.

Are you ready for a ShockRAVE?

We think renames of rides for special events is a kinda cool idea!

Attachments

• PXL_20230627_103015756.jpg
    PXL_20230627_103015756.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 93
Preparations for Summer Nights at the moment is starting and one of the big changes we saw today was Shockwave recieving a fresh name for the event.

Are you ready for a ShockRAVE?

We think renames of rides for special events is a kinda cool idea!
To clarify, this will not actually be there during the event. The park have confirmed that this was just for promotional purposes.

Rides in the dark will be nice

Having the rides open to 9pm on Saturday’s and 8pm on Sunday’s is excellent but the event itself is rubbish and I think it’s made march of the dinosaurs look excellent.
Like I thought there be more entertainment and things going on.
49F91050-5F73-4BFA-9E96-5CF5E3A92739.jpeg
17565A66-1C23-48BD-97D6-7495BDBD68C0.jpeg
E1C2E575-BECE-4F42-9682-3D41C10524D7.jpeg

I went on Saturday. Great to have a pretty full line-up open late. Some Thomas land rides were shut by 7pm though.

The live band were being well received, and park stayed busy which was good to see.

Back