Summer Event: Summer Nights

Loving the Vikings cup
667B028C-FC62-43BC-B7D3-BDE0E2928E78.jpeg

It was £3.60 with my discount and had 4 refills so got my money’s worth.
The entertainment was the best today with a Dj warming up the crowd with 4 lads singing boy band hits.

Summer Nights has been extended for one more weekend with the following lineup:

GIRL POWER​

Saturday 2nd September
Girl Power
Live DJ

Sunday 3rd September
Little Mix Tribute
Live Music

Summer Nights has been extended for one more weekend with the following lineup:

GIRL POWER​

Saturday 2nd September
Girl Power
Live DJ

Sunday 3rd September
Little Mix Tribute
Live Music
I think Summer Nights is the longest running event Drayton have ever done.

I don't think it's been as successful as they hoped. They have scaled the Vikings event back and removed night riding from the marketing. Hope they do something similar next year.

I don't think it's been as successful as they hoped. They have scaled the Vikings event back and removed night riding from the marketing. Hope they do something similar next year.
I also hope it returns next year. I think one of key factors why it didn't do as well as Drayton expected was because this summer hasn't really felt like summer as it's been quite cold and raining a lot.

I also hope it returns next year. I think one of key factors why it didn't do as well as Drayton expected was because this summer hasn't really felt like summer as it's been quite cold and raining a lot.
And then nest week it's gunna be chuffing 28°

Headed to the park again last night to check out the event once more.

It was fairly busy though noticed a lot of people leaving around 6ish (which is when I arrived)

First time we managed to see the park in the dark this season (must say, I do like that lighting in Vikings!)

We do like the late night riding but I do wish some more outlets would be open for food choices during the extended hours.

Attachments

• PXL_20230902_192549998.jpg
    PXL_20230902_192549998.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 69
  • PXL_20230902_195411870.jpg
    PXL_20230902_195411870.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 78
Back