2024: General Discussion

1706895683970.png

The only thing I’m disappointed about is that fiestavel and summer fun fest could literally of been the same sort of event. There wasn’t really any major differences last year that stood out. We are looking forward to the fireworks, it was always a great way to end the season.

The only thing I’m disappointed about is that fiestavel and summer fun fest could literally of been the same sort of event. There wasn’t really any major differences last year that stood out. We are looking forward to the fireworks, it was always a great way to end the season.
The summer event really for entertainment only had the DJ with rides open to 9pm on weekends.

The summer event really for entertainment only had the DJ with rides open to 9pm on weekends.
Sadly they are only opening until 7pm on Saturday's this year (at least that's what the website currently says). A real shame but can understand it, it went very quiet post 7pm last year but we would regularly turn up on a Saturday at 5pm to make use of a very quiet evening

Problem was the lack of staff. The poor guy on Buffalo one evening hadn’t had a break since starting at 10am and it was now 6pm
Drayton lost a lot of staff last year cause of the amount of hours the looping group was forcing them to work. Like the summer season staff they found it hard for them to recruit as the students wasn’t willing to work them Long hours on a weekend and for minimum pay (no overtime pay) also found out as only select water rescue trained staff could work on the rapids was the main reason that was closed most of the year.

This is a brilliant move. I'm sure this will be great for the park as it will attract people and he is loving it. Not been since all the hype, but his jackets are reasonably priced and great tasting! Shame I am at work

I love the video they’ve released of rusty , dusty and the fat controller but I do hate it when the casting changes I love both guys who are amazing sir toppemhats but I have noticed it’s the guy in the video (unless poorly etc) that tends to do it from Feb onwards and a different chap who does the Christmas event. Not something a child would notice but something is grown ups chuckle about:

The inside of the sodor airport has been painted and rethemed with the pictures having been changed. Looks great. Menu has also been changed with fresh pasta now being included.

Attachments

• 6D9E21B2-2EED-4125-A8C0-FA771F73D8E7.jpeg
    6D9E21B2-2EED-4125-A8C0-FA771F73D8E7.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
  • 509D70D1-B39A-48B4-AE40-4D7A7585F025.jpeg
    509D70D1-B39A-48B4-AE40-4D7A7585F025.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 48
  • FD786A83-2412-4662-9B77-B52051C7CDAB.jpeg
    FD786A83-2412-4662-9B77-B52051C7CDAB.jpeg
    991.8 KB · Views: 46
The inside of the sodor airport has been painted and rethemed with the pictures having been changed. Looks great. Menu has also been changed with fresh pasta now being included.
Yes, I noticed that when i was in there, Looks really good!

Is the outside still the same. It's sad that they changed it to aeg. I'm guessing ride's to stay the same but buildings to be re themed

Back