Frontier Falls (General area)

It seems the multi-buy offer on Brown Paint was far too tempting.

Drayton have done a brilliant job re-theming the former Cartoon Network Street, which is looking incredible.

It’s a terrible shame that such a poor job has been done on Accelerator. An already dark queue line has been painted over in dark brown and looks incredibly unimaginative. The paint is already marked and peeling; it seems so boring in comparison to the amazing work done over the street.

I completely understand that Accelerator’s re-theme is a work in progress, but I’m concerned by the initial stages of this. Brown and Chrome doesn’t look great on the exterior of the building, dark corridors painted even darker brown doesn’t work well, and the sci-fi theming inside of the building from Ben 10 / Accelerator remains — will they just paint over this in brown too?

If the green track is to be embraced, it’d be great to see this jet-washed. It is filthy.

It seems the multi-buy offer on Brown Paint was far too tempting.

Drayton have done a brilliant job re-theming the former Cartoon Network Street, which is looking incredible.

It’s a terrible shame that such a poor job has been done on Accelerator. An already dark queue line has been painted over in dark brown and looks incredibly unimaginative. The paint is already marked and peeling; it seems so boring in comparison to the amazing work done over the street.

I completely understand that Accelerator’s re-theme is a work in progress, but I’m concerned by the initial stages of this. Brown and Chrome doesn’t look great on the exterior of the building, dark corridors painted even darker brown doesn’t work well, and the sci-fi theming inside of the building from Ben 10 / Accelerator remains — will they just paint over this in brown too?

If the green track is to be embraced, it’d be great to see this jet-washed. It is filthy.
I agree Cartoon Network street looks great, I'm hoping they make it feel a bit more integrated, maybe new paving once the new coaster is ready, it just feels unfinished at the moment.

I don't know what they're thinking with Accelerator though, it looks terrible. The brown and green looks like they're just using up leftover paint. The whole thing needs to be re-themed properly.

The problem is then kids who are over 1m and under 1.05m would have only Troublesome trucks to ride.
True
But do it during something like christmas or february where ride offering is reduced anyway
Or closed season

Rather it be closed and done properly than rushed and not done right.

I think there will be stages to Frontier Falls, 1: The street ( done ) 2: The Coaster and 3: Flooring, Accelerator and Flying Dutchman. I feel like they will retheme Accelerator in the closed season, they have spent a lot of there budget on the wave, the new street and the new coaster. We have got to keep in mind it’s a smaller park which don’t have as much budget as Alton Towers.

New merchandise
481FB44E-E24D-4881-84F6-CF08A17B586F.jpeg
088F5C76-809B-4CEA-9609-9B8E9519AE96.jpeg
3D32FF0C-5DD1-4D55-BC7A-A0E6AC5CF02B.jpeg
61995CAD-2A00-453F-8C07-E0E5D406F442.jpeg
B81AFDD9-9A1E-4B94-8D97-96F5DEF9DCBE.jpeg
A582CA56-154B-4DF9-AF7D-37E0B9FDB840.jpeg

Back