HB Leisure

Harry

HB Leisure's newest attraction for the park that opened in 2018, replacing where the Big Wheel previously operated.

Reactions: Dan
These pay per play/ ride attractions can work at parks and bring in a small income, however I don’t like it how Test Track takes up a spot to land where a new ride can go, so I hope it’s just temporary. This could have been better off and better marketed in the disussed area by Sodor Docks in Thomas Land regardless of wether Terraces Driving School is not too far away. These attractions should be placed in areas where no proper rides can go (e.g. one was fitted next to Blue Flyer in Nick Land at Pleasure Beach and as far as I’m aware you can’t fit a decent ride in that spot)

Did anyone spot when they briefly put the price up to £2 on this last year? It seemed like it was only for a couple of weeks before it dropped again.

I’ve never seen more than a handful of people on this, and on most visits no one at all. I just can’t see how it makes any money.

Sorry but whoever at DM thought that putting this in place of the big wheel was a good idea needs their head examining.

Your average consumer is going to see the cost of this and walk away. They've already paid substantially to get in the park so why should they pay again for a 'ride'?

Now if it was inside or joined to the amusements arcade that would be another matter.. you expect to spend in there so it would work, but not in place of a ride that was included in the price of the ticket.

Speaking of rides being replaced, what has happened to the forum with the old rides in? Quite liked looking back through them.

This attraction most likely won't last more than a few seasons as something else will hopefully be replacing the space soon :)

its a bit pointless for only 3 laps for a pound and as previosly stated in the above comments it should be in a different spot instead of in a spot for a decent ride

Back