HB Leisure

New HB Stand? started to go up on Friday 19th May between The Carousel and the Polperro Station

Attachments

• 20230520_072633.jpg
    20230520_072633.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 84
  • 20230520_072700.jpg
    20230520_072700.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 89
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the where that basketball thing used to be? Like where you threw a basketball in a hoop and won like a stuffed dog or something.
Yea I remember I was going to do it but the price £11 for 3 balls

New HB Stand? started to go up on Friday 19th May between The Carousel and the Polperro Station
There used to be like a small stage or something there before. I believe Rory would sometimes do a little show on it. I only know because there is a picture of me and my cousins standing in-front of it on my Nan's bank card haha.

The park are doing a lot of smaller things this year - a new ride, old attractions moving, and just general TLC around the park. I think this is good because there are lots of updates around the park throughout the year rather than just a new themed area and them calling it a day.

I really hope they build a new permanent stage during the closed season as it was ok if it was just temporary but now it’s looking a eye sore and they removed 2 stages that looked better than the current 1.
I hope they bring back the Shark also as I seen that back stage.
When I saw the posts yesterday I was wondering about whether it was appropriate to ask about a stage and plans for one.

The big push on events this year has seen there be lots of set pieces that would suggest that they'd be looking for one. Is there any issue with access for the site of the new ride that may be delaying something permanent?

When I saw the posts yesterday I was wondering about whether it was appropriate to ask about a stage and plans for one.

The big push on events this year has seen there be lots of set pieces that would suggest that they'd be looking for one. Is there any issue with access for the site of the new ride that may be delaying something permanent?
I think with the park open every day up to September it be very tough to install a new stage in the middle of the main theme park.

Back