HB Leisure

I watched a live link earlier and eye coaster was there.
It’s all been tarmac over. I wonder if Test track will go here.

5D51397B-C409-46A3-9802-F0A28E2CC8EF.jpeg
3A5127F3-4F5A-49BA-80BF-5084709C61B2.jpeg

Yeah, I'm not sure when Sandy's most recent photos were taken but this was what was there on Friday afternoon.

The March of the Dinosaurs could almost be termed a non-event compared to the one that proceeded it.

They are pushing the ThomasLand birthday when you go onto the website now so I am guessing it may be to do with that.

Also I wonder whether whilst they could use the "Rory stage" for the closing finale of the Dinosaur breakout days it may not be so usable for that purpose once Adventure Cove is open.

I think the stage will be staying because they are having a live dj and live bands playing during the king’s coronation event so they may be setting up the stage ready in advance so they can get things like lighting sequences etc worked out.

I think the stage will be staying because they are having a live dj and live bands playing during the king’s coronation event so they may be setting up the stage ready in advance so they can get things like lighting sequences etc worked out.
Possibly, but if they do this they would surely fence round it as there are people working there, although that may be there next plan? (Like the 'planning for future' fences rather than just the small metal ones)

Possibly, but if they do this they would surely fence round it as there are people working there, although that may be there next plan? (Like the 'planning for future' fences rather than just the small metal ones)
It would make sense as to why the old game stool was demolished and with Drayton clearly taking on more than a few projects with renovations and improvements, it would also be reasonable that they try to get things done as quickly as possible. I mean to count they seem to be moving attractions such as the miniature Thomas model , they are building the new water ride, continuing to even ground for the new roller coaster as well as upgrading ride walkways etc, the board walk area was fenced up as a future improvement area too when I was there last week. there’s a lot going on. I can imagine that we will see permanent wooden fencing.

I got the impression the stage had lierally just been constructed.

The pages which list the events are starting to have the schedules listed. As Charliie said they have listed DJs and Bands on the page there for the Coronation event. There is a lot of detail now for the entertinment schedule for the Easter Events. Rory has a "showtime" - maybe this will be hosted on this stage.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the where that basketball thing used to be? Like where you threw a basketball in a hoop and won like a stuffed dog or something.
The basketball stall is further up, opposite the carousel / amusement arcade. It was still there on my last visit.

Back