Terence's Driving School

Harry

Opening in 2008 and built by SB International. Terence's Driving School is a perfect and free interactive ride that children can go on and enjoy. With a maximum height of 1.4m and minimum of 1.0m, this ride is perfect for children and a nice relaxing ride as it's located outside of the main park and by the end of the zoo.

Reactions: Dan
They had maintenance in the shed last month. I think the flood done damage to the batteries and they may all need replacing or could be worse and the vehicles all need replacing which the park may decide not to been on the other side of Thomas Land.

They had maintenance in the shed last month. I think the flood done damage to the batteries and they may all need replacing or could be worse and the vehicles all need replacing which the park may decide not to been on the other side of Thomas Land.
I've heard that they were all very badly damaged in the February floods. I doubt they will be making a return anytime soon.

Does anyone know what is actually happening with this attraction it has been closed for over a year now or has it been open the past couple of days after guidance has changed

Back