Terence's Driving School

the attraction is down as currently closed and no date of reopening it just says currently closed on the website
1689688017715.png

I'd never had to consider this before. Although he became too high for Emilys soft play we haven't ventured towards there for some time.

At the risk of derailing the thread - when we were queuing waiting for the rapids the other day there was a chap who went to prove that he was marginally taller than the 1.96 maximum height. I thought, if you really want to go on it, bend your knees!

I quite like the fact that we actually can't see whats going on in a section of the park that we think may be being redeveloped. Will be nice to be surprised.

I agree it's like Scooby Doo there a mystery In Drayton manor what's is happening behind them gates all new Scooby Doo episodes coming soon.

To confirm on this thread.

The area leading to Terence is indeed closed for the foreseeable (the Terence on the bank is still there to see yes :) )

Let's see what 2024 brings for this area. I don't think we will see anything happen on this side until then personally (unless it may be used for Halloween or Christmas but unlikely.)

Attachments

• PXL_20230723_145313110.jpg
    PXL_20230723_145313110.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 89
8CDAFA2E-76A6-4410-B3C5-21258770EB02.jpeg

The Exhibition says closed for maintenance and that’s been closed for almost a year and is completely moving, but Terrence isn’t in that category so he might not even open again…

View attachment 4305
The Exhibition says closed for maintenance and that’s been closed for almost a year and is completely moving, but Terrence isn’t in that category so he might not even open again…
To be honest I don't think it will re open at all. It was never popular and only 4 carts run after the flood. You're lucky to get 5 running. When there used to be 10 running in the original area witch I believe is still a disgrace. I do hope it opens as it's a nice ride but just unlikely it will re open sadly.

To be honest I don't think it will re open at all. It was never popular and only 4 carts run after the flood. You're lucky to get 5 running. When there used to be 10 running in the original area witch I believe is still a disgrace. I do hope it opens as it's a nice ride but just unlikely it will re open sadly.
Bit harsh mate.

Yeah, 10 cars was hardly a disgrace. We should appreciate how hard the staff work especially behind the scenes
No lol. I mean there were 10 in the old area witch the old area is still a disgrace not that 10 running is a disgrace

I think it’s a staffing problem as it was a very boring attraction to run and when it did earlier this season it very very rare all 4 were used and staff were just sitting around.
It only ran 4 when it was moved to the farm area in 2015 so it has nothing to do with the flood.

I do hope it opens as it's a nice ride but just unlikely it will re open sadly.
Why is it unlikely to reopen? It may not have been that popular but a ride is a ride at the end of the day. Throughput is never a bad thing especially in a popular theme park such as Drayton.

I also don’t think it would be too expensive as they already have the ride hardware so they only really have to do a bit of work clearing the old area and moving it.

Back