Sheriff's Showdown

New gate on the queue line
E6E131BE-E4C2-4ED7-8461-5C089C19C0CB.jpeg

Can’t understand at 13:40 the queue line was closed and there’s guests in the queue and it didn’t reopen.

Would have looked a bit better if it was painted Black. They didn’t even clean up the mess they created.
Yes the barrels were open but it’s rare we go on it as my daughter can’t spin them fast on her own and my son not tall enough.

Would have looked a bit better if it was painted Black. They didn’t even clean up the mess they created.
Yes the barrels were open but it’s rare we go on it as my daughter can’t spin them fast on her own and my son not tall enough.

I think they may be alternating those out at different times potentially. (suggesting potential staffing/shifts)
I saw the same over a few visits - one would be closed and the other open.

Never noticed this, but Wild West Shootouts old scoring system used to display the high score ranging from the day, month, and year!
Screenshot_20230926-102835_YouTube.jpg

With the new score system, you only see the high score of the day. Quite the substantial downgrade if you ask me. Do you guys think they should've kept that concept of seeing the high scores of the month and year?

Never noticed this, but Wild West Shootouts old scoring system used to display the high score ranging from the day, month, and year!
View attachment 4721

With the new score system, you only see the high score of the day. Quite the substantial downgrade if you ask me. Do you guys think they should've kept that concept of seeing the high scores of the month and year?
Where abouts is that score tv?

Not a fan of the new signs there are using mind they are too little i think
Bit off topic, but I completely agree with you. Anyone remember the old signs they used to use?
Screenshot_20230926-222629_YouTube.jpg

Anyway, back on topic about Sheriffs Showdown. Since the are around it seems to be getting a new theme, what do you think will happen to this Drayton Manor Classic shoot-em up? What would you do it if you could?

I think it should be re theme into a bank and you help the sheriff.
The 1st room could be re theme into the bank with the safe been robbed and you go after the bandits though town with them in jail at the end of the ride.

I think it should be re theme into a bank and you help the sheriff.
The 1st room could be re theme into the bank with the safe been robbed and you go after the bandits though town with them in jail at the end of the ride.
I love it. At least now the area will feel more of an area and hopefully footfall to the top end of the park will increase.

I like the current facade as it doesn't feel like your ordinary and generic western building. The type of building it is we're actually very common in Western towns.

I was talking to the worker on sheriff showdown on Sunday and I asked if the ride or building was getting changed during the re-theme and he confirmed to me the new area will be Western themed and the inside will stay the same with minimum work done to the outside.

Back