Sheriff's Showdown

Had a go on Sheriffs today. The state its in... just horrible! None of the sound effects were on in the mine scene apart from 1 lantern near the end. The main room was in a really sorry state. The room was filled with very pink/purplish lighting. Some of the targets were turned off. When you enc the first bandits be the door, one of the doors that swings open on your right was missing, the other was just static and stayed open. All the bandits there but one had their targets off.

Only positive thing here, I could hear saloon music coming from the saloon, who would've known! I'm sure this sound effect dates back to when it opened in 2000, so, pretty cool they brought that back! One of the three wanted posters Were ripped off the wall with the skull. The Coffin scene is still broken, none of the bandits on the roofs moved, all the chickens but one were static. The bandit in the barrel is still missing its hat and looks horrendous, also with its target turned off...

The rocking chair is yet to return. The lady in the barrel was switched off. The vulture was stuck in an overarching position, and the guy in the prison didn't pop up at all...

Drayton, Please fix Wild West Shootout. Its the best interactive Dark Ride in the country and deserves all the TLC it needs to get it back up and running in top shape again. Don't let this classic dark ride fall into disrepair like pirate adventure.

Got the highest score again of the day again.
C0114499-1245-457B-A670-2172D1164204.jpeg

Would love for a tournament on this.

You see I like the ride. But I just cannot get over how crap the music is. It actually used to be good, up beat and used to hype you up for a shooting ride.

The current music is terrible, makes you feel like you are about to walk into a funeral. Not go round the wild west shooting. I hope this will be addressed in the future.

Drayton, bring back the Golden Nugget music! It actually made you excited for the ride instead of the current music.

Just make the ride music sound exciting at least. Make it feel you're on an exciting action packed adventure in the west.

I actually got higher once but that was after a stoppage for a few mins so I don’t count it.

My best tip is to shoot backwards at the bonus that is above the funeral parlour all the way out of the ride.

With the number of bonuses not working right now, 30.000 is a great score.
Yea most bonuses were broken today I thought I was just being bad at it

Yeah a lot of the targets wasn’t working and look at the highest score at 17:27
EF4D5D69-FAC8-4459-9B91-68D074F46372.jpeg

Many were lucky to get over 10000 to I came on
FB96A068-3B97-477A-A77F-A1D1E3AC6C70.jpeg

Even the op working was shocked and clapped me as even with all them targets not working I was surprised I got that much.

Yeah a lot of the targets wasn’t working and look at the highest score at 17:27
View attachment 4492
Many were lucky to get over 10000 to I came on
View attachment 4493
Even the op working was shocked and clapped me as even with all them targets not working I was surprised I got that much.
The 19800 was me haha my worst ever score. It wasn’t great today , we struggled with the targets. It frustrates me as well that you have targets as soon as you enter but the screen on your vehicle remains blank until it completes the introduction which is too long winded in my opinion.

The 19800 was me haha my worst ever score. It wasn’t great today , we struggled with the targets. It frustrates me as well that you have targets as soon as you enter but the screen on your vehicle remains blank until it completes the introduction which is too long winded in my opinion.
What time roughly did u set that score?

Back