The Buffalo

15C808C6-5DD1-4D5A-93DF-1A4606DD4146.jpeg
9F79BFC5-F0D2-4914-A39C-20D36CD6FF32.jpeg
1E3D2EBB-EDC0-4C69-BD06-AAC156F375D4.jpeg

It would be great to see the Buffalo running back at full capacity again, the ride is so popular (as shown by the queue time estimation signs), and doubling the capacity would make this move so much faster. I wonder why they stopped running it at full capacity in the first place?

If they want to keep the Buffalo, they really need to get it back to full capacity, the ride has some of the biggest queues in the park, so I'd really like to see them fix the capacity and have it running at full, or near full capacity.

It could be part of the train that I took a picture off that was at the back of the pirate adventure building. They could be adding another carriage as if u zoom in there no number at the bottom.
That was my thought too. You can see the rest of it sitting at the side in the station. It looks like they’re doing quite a lot of work on the station this year so can’t see it going anywhere anytime soon. It still looks really smart with the track being painted last year.

I know the Buffalo is seriously important to Drayton now with the loss of G-Force and the parks focus to families. Also great to see the old girl hopefully at full capacity soon! Also it looks as if ride photo's are coming to the Buffalo YAY! (As seen from the video from Theme Park Vision Art)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 15.26.24.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 15.26.24.jpg
    457 KB · Views: 268
I know the Buffalo is seriously important to Drayton now with the loss of G-Force and the parks focus to families. Also great to see the old girl hopefully at full capacity soon! Also it looks as if ride photo's are coming to the Buffalo YAY! (As seen from the video from Theme Park Vision Art)

It makes total sense for them to have ride photos on the buffalo with the loss of g force otherwise their £20 photo pass offering isn’t good value (as I’m too much of a coward to go on apocalypse)

Do you think it would be the g force photo equipment that is being used?

Reactions: Dan
Considering the G Force photo booth is still standing (I think), then they’re most likely still carefully removing the tech from inside of there, ready to move it to The Buffalo.

I’m glad that the ride is now getting on ride photos, considering on my visit last July (when the park was fairly quiet), it was popular, being the only ride I really waited for (about 15 minutes). I’m sure they’ll make a lot of money from this. Good move by Drayton!

Considering the G Force photo booth is still standing (I think), then they’re most likely still carefully removing the tech from inside of there, ready to move it to The Buffalo.

I’m glad that the ride is now getting on ride photos, considering on my visit last July (when the park was fairly quiet), it was popular, being the only ride I really waited for (about 15 minutes). I’m sure they’ll make a lot of money from this. Good move by Drayton!
Its definitely still standing as of Saturday.

Where do you think the cameras will be placed?

I think it’s great that they’re doing this. We only spoke a couple of weeks back about the buffalo getting photographs, if I recall correctly?

I doubt they’d sell a camera with a ride, and I imagine that’s the property of Drayton Manor. All they need to do is install the camera and move the screens and it’s in. Nice and cheap for the park too, and I bet they’ll make a fortune on them. I imagine that’s why the photo booth for G Force is still standing.

Good move from Drayton Manor here.

Back