The Buffalo

I think it really needs it as if there offering 4 for £20 deal currently it’s for
  • Accelerator
  • Stormforce*
  • Shockwave*
  • Apocalypse*
  • Troublesome Trucks
  • Sodor Classic Cars
  • Winston's Whistle-Stop Tours (This is a green screen where you can choose from 4 different engine backgrounds
  • Thomas Land Driving Licence

• Now really I wouldn’t want 1 on any of the Thomas rides and attractions and I don’t want 1 on Stormforce so they really got to add it on the Buffalo.

I think it really needs it as if there offering 4 for £20 deal currently it’s for
  • Accelerator
  • Stormforce*
  • Shockwave*
  • Apocalypse*
  • Troublesome Trucks
  • Sodor Classic Cars
  • Winston's Whistle-Stop Tours (This is a green screen where you can choose from 4 different engine backgrounds
  • Thomas Land Driving Licence

• Now really I wouldn’t want 1 on any of the Thomas rides and attractions and I don’t want 1 on Stormforce so they really got to add it on the Buffalo.
It would be better if they had proper on ride photos for Winston as given it’s an elevated ride the background would look quite good. I’ve seen very few people actually have their photos taken on the green screen.

I think they will be putting it on the final spiral, it'd be challenging to get the camera on the lake, and to run the cables over a path, it's easier to pass it through the ride area itself. I'd like to see Sheriff's Showdown get a camera, pictures on there would sell well - especially with the scores printed onto it.

I think they will be putting it on the final spiral, it'd be challenging to get the camera on the lake, and to run the cables over a path, it's easier to pass it through the ride area itself. I'd like to see Sheriff's Showdown get a camera, pictures on there would sell well - especially with the scores printed onto it.
I think duel at Alton towers does this with scores. I think they would sell well.

IMG_1646.jpg

A look at what is presumed to be the new photo booth coming to the Buffalo.

I do wonder if some of these projects like the buffalo will be finished in time for main season opening, there still appeared to be quite a lot of working going on and only 3 weeks to go....
I think it will be done, the park seem to have tonnes of maintenance staff, this should be an easy move.

Yep and I think we know now there's nothing coming in 2020 except those new zoo additions!!!
We don't know that this is 100% fact, Drayton Manor are great at adding little surprises throughout the season, there is always change...

Back