G-Force

Do you think a new owner could make it any more reliable?
It's more about maintaining it and spare parts available. It is the only one of two of it's type built (Vertical - X Car), with the other one in Iraq. I think Drayton would actually pay for the ride and train to be repaired and then sell it as a working whole package. It looks better to any investors if they can sell a functional ride than a broken one. How much it's now worth is debatable but hope Drayton can get enough for a new major investment.

I will be glad to see it go and I wouldn’t be sad to see Shockwave go as well as that’s as rough. Think it’s my age now ?.
Last time I went on g force in 2017 it hurt my ribs.
Bring back the Klondike Gold Mine coaster.
i would be sorry to see shockwave to go its 25 this year and is my favourite stand up coaster in the uk

its a shame g force is going though maybe if they changed the restraints systems on the cars so it was more comfortable e.g : like the ones on maelstrom the over the shoulder type mabe it would be more comfortable for people to ride

Disappointing that I only got to ride it once. Didn't find the restraints uncomfortable though, what about everyone else?
I found the restraints a little uncomfortable on the lift hill but apart from that it was fine

i would be sorry to see shockwave to go its 25 this year and is my favourite stand up coaster in the uk

its a shame g force is going though maybe if they changed the restraints systems on the cars so it was more comfortable e.g : like the ones on maelstrom the over the shoulder type mabe it would be more comfortable for people to ride

I found the restraints a little uncomfortable on the lift hill but apart from that it was fine
I never found the ride too bad. A little odd maybe being supported by your mid section but not particularly uncomfortable. It was such a short ride I never found the restraints an issue.

I never found the ride too bad. A little odd maybe being supported by your mid section but not particularly uncomfortable. It was such a short ride I never found the restraints an issue.
I only found it uncomfortable on the lift hill as it was a loop and it took the cars a lot of time to climb and as you became slowly inverted and suspended by your middle it hurt my hips for maybe 3 or 4 minutes as it went over the lift hill

Reactions: Dan
With the signs and fencing around the site I do really think they gonna retheme the ride for next season as it’s not good for business having a ride SBNO with all the signage still up.
I highly doubt they will retheme the ride. I think there are much higher chances that it will be taken out of the park and they will put something else there.

I have a feeling that everything is left as it is because Drayton are going to sell the ride as a whole package which includes the IP to any investors.
They really need to start construction if they want anything for 2020 though. The footers are inside the ground, so it would be a pain in the arse to do

When I ran the forum Draytonmanorplus they had plans to extend G-Force in the future so they can run more than 1 train but they went in the direction of the family market and brought Thomasland instead. The extended track was to the right of the current track taking over the cable cars

nice to know maybe drayton have kept it SBNO because they are extending it over the winter season
Extending it to the local scrapper more than likely :LOL: G-Force has been retired and been removed from the park's ride line-up, so not a chance of seeing it returning.

IMG_9489.jpg
IMG_9492.jpg

Back