Falls Theater (Originally 4D Cinema)

i think it will be good to get some more of the other rides in operation such as 4D cinema, haunting, etc and hopefully the dates don't change too much so we can get back on the haunting and 4D cinema ASAP
I really hope so. I'm surprised they didn't try and reopen them with reduced capacity/masks last year.

59D53DD3-4821-4275-AEA8-81071A612034.jpeg
453CE560-CF17-457E-A811-E5F1D652FF12.jpeg
5F571BDC-AF25-412E-B050-1174A03CB4CE.jpeg
ECA6DBA5-DA20-49BB-A3AC-439A079384F6.jpeg

I believe it was the snake train.
Yes the snake train used a lot of land.
The queue and entrance of the Snake train is where the entrance to the 4D cinema is now and it course was where the 4D cinema and queue line but also the haunting and queueline and there was still loads of space for storage at the back of the haunting building. It only closed cause 1 day a member of staff took a corner to fast or hard and it ended up on its side.
Not sure if it’s still there but we had a tour of the back stage areas in 2009/10 and it was behind the haunting building

Yes the snake train used a lot of land.
The queue and entrance of the Snake train is where the entrance to the 4D cinema is now and it course was where the 4D cinema and queue line but also the haunting and queueline and there was still loads of space for storage at the back of the haunting building. It only closed cause 1 day a member of staff took a corner to fast or hard and it ended up on its side.
Not sure if it’s still there but we had a tour of the back stage areas in 2009/10 and it was behind the haunting building
Great video. I only ever went on it the once. My mother decided it was too dangerous so wouldn't let me go again!

The 4D cinema reopens today but heard they had limited numbers in there yesterday for staff training. A lot of people moaned that the park are using the American version of the movie.
What’s the difference between the American one and the UK one?

I watched the movie today with my son and I thought it was good and the effects were the best they been since opening but was let down by the movie only been in 2D.

My son loved the cinema. He went in twice. A pity 4D wasn’t working but he’d have probably kept taking his glasses off, so worked out ok for us!

There is an exclusive new movie in the cinema at the moment. Not in 4D and it is the new style Thomas - which is a bit of an eye-opener.

The show is an hour, so you will want to ensure little bladders are empty before you start!!

We had sort of moved on from Thomas and gone full on Dinosaurs, but, little lad with a short attention span watched the whole thing all the way through.

Also it allowed for the passing of all packed lunch items which were scoffed painlessly through the whole thing.

I do wonder what the long term plans of the theatre. With the 4D cinema been 14 years old now it really needs a major refurbishment and they need to turn it back into a cinema so multiple films can be shown.
They could use the queue area and add a fake ticket booth at the entrance and a snack cart. In the waiting room it could show old movie clips and have screen 1 over the door and the inside themed to look like a cinema or theatre when they put shows on at Christmas and Feb half term.

Back