Falls Theater (Originally 4D Cinema)

Looks like an all new 4d show is coming !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240202-170500.png
    Screenshot_20240202-170500.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
So what do you think the new 4D show will be?

Some people think it may be a cowboy/western style show to match the new area (I would also think this)

I don't think it will be another Thomas show personally.

So what do you think the new 4D show will be?

Some people think it may be a cowboy/western style show to match the new area (I would also think this)

I don't think it will be another Thomas show personally.
I think they'll be going for a western 4D show, or maybe they'll be switching the show every now and then for something different. It was confirmed to be called Drayton Theatre, right?

I was thinking western themed film, then could have live action or other films at other times. Be good to have other films too. Be good to fit in but allow other events too

Now just reading the comments on FB and even the Drayton Theatre has been removed off the ride list.
2C5E8525-0798-4872-A444-B0306E655505.png

The comment from Drayton says a brand new show not movie coming to the theatre. Maybe they removed the screen and it will be a Western themed stunt show that still uses the 4D effects.
They could have different entertainment on during the day time like the American Adventure had In their Saloon.

I know Legoland Discover
Now just reading the comments on FB and even the Drayton Theatre has been removed off the ride list.
View attachment 5541
The comment from Drayton says a brand new show not movie coming to the theatre. Maybe they removed the screen and it will be a Western themed stunt show that still uses the 4D effects.
They could have different entertainment on during the day time like the American Adventure had In their Saloon.

Like how the Rory show worked in there over Halloween :)

If they bring in a new 4D show, they will only show a single 4D show per day, not sure they have the capability to preload multiple at once (I know lego discovery can do multiple shows on one system at any time and change it at will though)

I am sticking with a potential 4D cowboy themed show for 2024.

I personally think it will be a multi purpose building for shows and short movies. During the tpww update on the new coaster , Victoria spoke about how it would still be a 4d Cinema. I could see a retractable screen being an option to prevent damage.

I personally think it will be a multi purpose building for shows and short movies. During the tpww update on the new coaster , Victoria spoke about how it would still be a 4d Cinema. I could see a retractable screen being an option to prevent damage.
As long as they don't have any giant characters (looking at you raptors) then the current screen should be fine :) Not sure how much work / cost it would be to replace and change how that screen works.

It definately is ideal as an indoor show area worked quite well for Rory over Halloween (Granted, the dances are a little harder to do in a seating row but its part of the fun! )

At the moment the inside remains as it was with the Bubbling Boilers theme but this will change over time :) the outside is looking spectacular and really works with the buildings next to it.

This building will look really nice when finished :)

(Not sharing another photo as it's pretty similar to the one we see above)

I spoke to staff and they got no clue what is going into the building. None of the effects were used today.
Still quite a bit to do to the outside but will be finished off after the half term event.
BF1A4D94-9207-4928-BE55-E0247F63E40B.jpeg
F5FB71C6-730F-47CE-B729-F205768245F3.jpeg

The new design looks very Western that's for sure. This does make me wonder what will happen to Accelerator with the layout of the new area as currently we know for certain all the highlighted area is part of it.
1707667385946.png

Back