Falls Theater (Originally 4D Cinema)

I do wonder what the long term plans of the theatre. With the 4D cinema been 14 years old now it really needs a major refurbishment and they need to turn it back into a cinema so multiple films can be shown.
They could use the queue area and add a fake ticket booth at the entrance and a snack cart. In the waiting room it could show old movie clips and have screen 1 over the door and the inside themed to look like a cinema or theatre when they put shows on at Christmas and Feb half term.
I think if they were to upgrade/renovate it then it would be when a new film was installed. Would be a bit daft to refurb the place only for it to show the same thing it was showing previously. I do think it is very likely for it to get some refurbishment in the coming years, but for now I think it will just stay as it is. At the end of the day as long as the movie and effects work it doesn't really matter too much.

Depends on how long the Thomas land movie will be shown as originally it was for the 2020 but now it’s been on for 3 seasons. The 3D effects ain’t even that good in the movie

All signage outside the 4D cinema has been removed
D4124E4D-FF6A-4756-B1F7-EE4D76D560DD.jpeg

Been told by a member of staff it’s gonna be renamed as the Drayton Theatre.

It may be an old bubble machine. I remember bubbles many years ago reaching the top of the seating but in more recent years they seem to only use the ones on stage.
I agree, probably a bubble machine. Maybe used in the Thomas and Friends Bubbling Boilers thing or whatever it's called?

I don’t think it’s a bubble machine. Been thinking back and when it was showing skull rock when the cannons went off smoke and lighting was used. I wonder if there’s 1 on the left side of the theatre.

I really do think it’s a great move for the park as that stage outside is rubbish and hope the live bands and entertainment is indoors also
I agree. Hoping some of the events are changed next year, although it has been good to see the park open later into the evening with more shows in the theatre which is hopefully the reason for the change

I agree. Hoping some of the events are changed next year, although it has been good to see the park open later into the evening with more shows in the theatre which is hopefully the reason for the change
I think also the Thomas 4D deal has run out and they could think about removing the screen and opening the stage up.
Not sure if anyone remembers it before it became a 4D cinema but it showed many shows over the years and this one was the most popular with the ring master going on to been the original fat controller.
It’s shocking how big the stage use to be.

I think also the Thomas 4D deal has run out and they could think about removing the screen and opening the stage up.
Not sure if anyone remembers it before it became a 4D cinema but it showed many shows over the years and this one was the most popular with the ring master going on to been the original fat controller.
I went a long time before this and after covid times so don't remember this. I think it looks good if it was like this although wonder if they want to keep the screen for potential future films or as part of events.

I remember where the 4D cinema and the haunting was the snake train.
The Bryan’s really used their land really well in the 90’s but that’s for another topic.
If you think how often do u really need to watch the same 4D movie and the Thomas movie really was a waste of time been in 3D.

This was the first show I saw in there (and one I always thought I imagined in later years)

The 4D-Cinema building is a good location to do the stage shows. I thought it worked for the Dinosaur Breakout event and was glad to see Rory's Boo Bash go in there too.

The area has potential with the effects in there to be used for shows (Again, shown at Rory's Boo Bash)
We could even see some longer-form shows return to the park with the use of this stage and area.

Pantomime anyone?

Back