Thomas, Rosie and Percy Engine Tours (Sodor Railway)

I just spoke to staff and the reason it’s on 1 train is the lack of staff to drive them. They currently only got 3 members of staff who can drive them with 1 been on holiday and the other been the cover driver on breaks.
Also Percy is still on site but his in the shed with Rosie on the rails. They hope to get more drivers trained ready for the main summer season.

I just spoke to staff and the reason it’s on 1 train is the lack of staff to drive them. They currently only got 3 members of staff who can drive them with 1 been on holiday and the other been the cover driver on breaks.
Also Percy is still on site but his in the shed with Rosie on the rails. They hope to get more drivers trained ready for the main summer season.
Is there a reason thru don't run Percy at all anymore

Right got on the train and Percy was outside the shed
85B0D9E0-DF73-4735-8236-3FC92208D19D.jpeg

Rosie is on the Right track facing towards the farm area.
89E19B6D-4AF7-4ED4-94E1-3AE7659AA101.jpeg

View attachment 3932
View attachment 3933
Nice too see Percy hope we'll see him often as the last time I saw him running and last time I saw him was in 2019

View attachment 3932
View attachment 3933
I wish Rosie was still in her pink livery and not red

To be honest to this season the looping group didn’t really care about the model with many of the items and trains not working.
And they really should as it's not just a Hornby going around a layout it's the original Thomas models and they seem to have been treated like a take n play

View attachment 3932
View attachment 3933
I just released how small Percy's buffers are

To be honest to this season the looping group didn’t really care about the model with many of the items and trains not working.
I think this is probably because they wanted to wait until they moved the Exhibition, which has a new layout, to get new models along with it.

Is it purely staffing? My old Dad would have loved to have driven that up and down all day. and half of his old mates would have been the same. Of all the rides I'd think that'd be the easiest to get staff for. Albeit they wouldn't want to operate anything else, except maybe polperro.

Is it purely staffing? My old Dad would have loved to have driven that up and down all day. and half of his old mates would have been the same. Of all the rides I'd think that'd be the easiest to get staff for. Albeit they wouldn't want to operate anything else, except maybe polperro.
Ok

Back