Thomas, Rosie and Percy Engine Tours (Sodor Railway)

I think once the main season is over they got a few weeks to get Thomas land changed over to the Christmas event so they could do more training on the trains.

To be honest I really don’t mind it. I quite like the fact that there’s something that looks the way I remember the thomas series being before becoming cgi. I was speaking about the thomas rides with my son and it was like a knife to the heart when he said that the original series wasn’t real because it was toys.
The props made it more realistic tho. But I do love the original Annie and Clarabell faces

Still not in use
A366BC51-9279-4025-8E6F-E490FACEE15D.jpeg

Now then I was in Thomas land today and I saw Rosie back in use
20152E68-73E8-4241-BF79-C5A68C4CE295.jpeg

I thought they were using Rosie and Thomas as the queue was big but was informed Thomas was in the shed having a rest.

Now then I was in Thomas land today and I saw Rosie back in use
View attachment 4641
I thought they were using Rosie and Thomas as the queue was big but was informed Thomas was in the shed having a rest.
I do love how the keep answers about the engines themed. Most parks would just say that they are not in operation but Drayton have always gone done the route of theming the answers. My little boy asked one of the workers why Percy is never on the tracks and they told him “Percy was pulling the mail train all night and is currently sleeping” it seemed to keep the magic alive and satisfy him until he saw the fat controller and started fuming about it saying how unfair it is. The fat controller was brilliant and told him. “Once he’s had he’s sleep , I’ll make sure you see him at Christmas “

Yeah with all of Advantage Cove closed off after the main season finished and only select rides open from Nov to Mar they should have enough staff to run both trains.,

I have only just released they have removed the water tower

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230917_233658_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20230917_233658_YouTube.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 104
Back