Thomas, Rosie and Percy Engine Tours (Sodor Railway)

Themeparksandy1981 how many were running today?
Just the 1 and Rosie was in the shed.
D59B2F3B-1678-46D6-BC9E-766D32EC24E1.jpeg
A27A8840-FFAF-492F-999B-B6B5EBC56105.jpeg

Found out they have got enough drivers now as they used Percy in the week as well as Thomas as with the school trips the park been busy but that’s why you have to pre book tickets and Annual passes so they know what food places need to be open and how many members of ride staff is needed so when it’s quiet it’s only 1 driver and a member of staff to cover there breaks.

Just the 1 and Rosie was in the shed.
View attachment 4237View attachment 4238
Found out they have got enough drivers now as they used Percy in the week as well as Thomas as with the school trips the park been busy but that’s why you have to pre book tickets and Annual passes so they know what food places need to be open and how many members of ride staff is needed so when it’s quiet it’s only 1 driver and a member of staff to cover there breaks.
So when it's busy they need two? Happy there using percy for once as well

I’m more confused as the girl who drove the trains last season and at the start of this season now works on the adventure cove rides.
The trains is a tough job with so much training needed but on the other hand so boring back and forth all day.
I love trains but I'd hate going up n down all day

I have always found this weird. Why have Annie and Clarabell never had there faces changed to cgi as there still model series

I have always found this weird. Why have Annie and Clarabell never had there faces changed to cgi as there still model series
I would imagine it's probably because they are not as visible as the main engines themselves and also only hard-core Thomas fans and veterans of Drayton would know they have model series faces anyway.

To be honest I really don’t mind it. I quite like the fact that there’s something that looks the way I remember the thomas series being before becoming cgi. I was speaking about the thomas rides with my son and it was like a knife to the heart when he said that the original series wasn’t real because it was toys.

Back