Thomas, Rosie and Percy Engine Tours (Sodor Railway)

The train tours appeared to be a night mare for maintenance yesterday. I was surprised that it was operating due to the extreme cold weather as both troublesome trucks and accelerator had been closed for the entire event yesterday. Whilst was was sat with Thomas pulling the train, we noticed it slow dramatically and jolt a couple of times. On the way back from the zoo to Thomas land for the return, the ride operators appeared concerned and was told to drive it very slow. Whilst passing Rosie we noticed the maintenance team switching Rosie on and inspecting it over. Later in the evening Thomas had been replaced by Rosie but we noticed that the crew again was on the floor with headlights looking at Rosie’s under carriage.
If Rosie broke could they not just bring out Percy? And have 2 trains running in case of it braking down

I think it was more of an issue with the rails affecting the engines because of sun temperature weather as nothing else that had rails was operating other than winston. It was just odd for both engines to become affected

Look what I saw backstage covered over.
83EAE4A5-5D8B-47F5-B782-8B5583E42B47.jpeg

Now I thought maybe Thomas was having problems and was removed from the circuit but no he was on the track in his Christmas stuff
3234E868-D205-44FF-8A26-8FE73522CF8D.jpeg

They have two Thomas trains as they are supposed to always run one of them.
They dont have 2 engines. They only have one as it costed 1m for one and that doesn't have the same face or moving eyes(as an Thomas geek I can tell) so maybe it's something new for the hotel?

They dont have 2 engines. They only have one as it costed 1m for one and that doesn't have the same face or moving eyes(as a Thomas geek I can tell) so maybe it's something new for the hotel?
I believe They do have 2 Thomas trains. I was very annoyed because the lovely staff member told my 6 year old who believes Thomas is real “don’t worry we have 2 Thomas trains so you can always ride”.

Back