2023: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What type are you looking for? Wooden, track master..?
It would be for track master. I remember seeing a special pre loved Thomas site but for the life of me I can’t remember what it’s called. I’m looking specifically for a talking Gordon. Ours has stopped talking and interacting despite having a change of battery.

1st don't get aeg it's crap. Second check ur local charity shop, Thomas land shop, market place, eBay.
I agree with aeg being rubbish , I. Can’t stand it but I refuse to pay the Thomas land prices for something that will be half the price at retail in other shops. Thankyou for your suggestions x

Google Earth have updated there drone view and we got some behind the gates of the old exhibition the 2008 Terence area and the 2024 construction site!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028_111137_Earth.jpg
    Screenshot_20231028_111137_Earth.jpg
    884.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20231028_111045_Earth.jpg
    Screenshot_20231028_111045_Earth.jpg
    901.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_20231028_111029_Earth.jpg
    Screenshot_20231028_111029_Earth.jpg
    661.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_20231028_111017_Earth.jpg
    Screenshot_20231028_111017_Earth.jpg
    900.9 KB · Views: 72
It’s not been a great evening for the park with the heavy rain and many guests complaining that the Haunting queue been between 60-90 mins.
Castle of Shadows been 60 min + wait and the train been that far behind schedule guests had no clue how long the queue was and many missed the fireworks.
The park has apologised and any paid attractions guests didn’t manage to go on got their money back.

It’s not been a great evening for the park with the heavy rain and many guests complaining that the Haunting queue been between 60-90 mins.
Castle of Shadows been 60 min + wait and the train been that far behind schedule guests had no clue how long the queue was and many missed the fireworks.
The park has apologised and any paid attractions guests didn’t manage to go on got their money back.
Did you manage to see the fire works ? Were they worth it?

I’m like u and going today but I read the comments on X,FB and Tripadvisor and a lot of guests was not happy.
I’m not bothered about the rides except the Haunting and the paid train experience as well as the castle of Shadows.
We are only going for the haunting. Anything to see and hear dr x again. I’m hoping these paid experiences are back next year. I’m with my son today who’s under the recommended age for these add ins so we are missing it. We are hoping
The rapids will be open but we have our doubts.

We are only going for the haunting. Anything to see and hear dr x again. I’m hoping these paid experiences are back next year. I’m with my son today who’s under the recommended age for these add ins so we are missing it. We are hoping
The rapids will be open but we have our doubts.
I did hear the rapids open in the morning then all the staff go on break and return to run stormforce 10 which will close at dusk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back