Pandemonium

I read on Tower Street Pandemonium has been apparently scrapped, just wondered if its true, if anyone had any pics of it or of the ride parts apparently given to staff?

It’s like G-Force it was rumoured to be going to a park in Europe but that’s neither still lying around or been scraped.
Pandemonium ain’t been scrapped as you can see the way it left the park and was still operating where on the other half G-Force was hit and miss for the 2018 season and was left SBNO for the whole 2019 season.

831452EF-15DA-4BA1-9083-06FD72CAB90C.jpeg

It says it's been sold on Interlink.

Could be the rumoured new sit down drop tower.
All that comes to mind is those fire and ice free fall towers at Legoland when you mention this

Could also be a spot for some theming element (I love theming so that's my guess and most likely an incorrect guess)

Its very strange as when you look at the length of the original station platform

4E551CA3-A942-4E97-8656-56F3C9A26344.jpeg

To now
6C0786D2-4494-4FA5-9DDA-70E952B83904.jpeg

Why didn’t they remove all the concrete and Pandemonium supports at the same time. Also it looks like they’re levelling the land around that area.

They may never remove it. It will be quite a deep foundation, especially as there would have been a lot of sideways momentum from the swings on a relatively small area, and if they are going to cover it over anyway, there isn't really much point.

So that will explain that the rest of the platform concrete was easy to remove with a digger.
They could be thinking of reusing the site for another ride or build over it.

Back