The Wave - Shockwave re-theme

SO EXCITEDDD!!! Sadly i’ll be at school, but after school i’ll defo check it out, gonna be sick.

Attachments

• E3B85A19-7F95-45D0-8F0F-AE44D14651FA.jpeg
    E3B85A19-7F95-45D0-8F0F-AE44D14651FA.jpeg
    878 KB · Views: 59
SO EXCITEDDD!!! Sadly i’ll be at school, but after school i’ll defo check it out, gonna be sick.
here is the link for anyone interested. I have to go to school as well but lucky for me I have a smartwatch so hopefully I can sneakily watch it at lunchtime haha.

I don't think they will do a stand up option anyway as it would require a seperate queue and height restriction (which the sit down trains changes).
As much as people will miss stand up, the park has made the decision, its time for a sit down Shockwave
I agree, I am almost 100% certain there won't be a stand up option available but just thought it could be a nice addition to the thread and to hear people's thoughts.

The teaser video has premiered

Fitting in the Adventure cove theme, we have a surfing theme.
The teaser showing small guests, fitting the new height limit
And on the back of the shirts, a potential name? ("Brave the wave" - Maybe it will be called "The Wave" ?)

1709295033244.png

I may be looking at this wrong, but is it CGI as I am not sure they will have found a day with that sky in the last 12 months.

On a serious note I like the tagline Brave the wave!

I may be looking at this wrong, but is it CGI as I am not sure they will have found a day with that sky in the last 12 months.

On a serious note I like the tagline Brave the wave!
Some of it is CGI :ROFLMAO: but i personally cant wait for whats to come

New ride name could be something like ride the wave, wave rider possibly something to do with waves im guessing

I have the slight sense of disappointment, thinking now that they are not going to add much other than the new cars and name. If there was more theming/effects I’d have teased them too.. But let’s see.

That would be very nice but not sure how that would tie in with Polperro.
Well it looked cool on the video. Just put some sand next to it and it's done. Polperro isn't really matched with anything anyway if you think about it

I have the slight sense of disappointment, thinking now that they are not going to add much other than the new cars and name. If there was more theming/effects I’d have teased them too.. But let’s see.
There may be a little more to come from this marketing campaign :) ?

The Wave. Confirmed.

Not sure on the name, or why they've gone with the artwork of the ride going backwards, unless it does of course!

Back