2024: General Discussion

I picture it now

Elise walking down the isle as Rory and sam follow behind with echo being the bridesmade as Sir topham hat makes you husband and wife while rusty and dusty clean up the mess as you leave the Drayton hotel on a sodor classic car which reg says 'just got married at Drayton' in other words congrats!

The website for the rides with the new rollercoaster, drunken barrels and shockwave pages being added with no real information, except to say coming soon. Sheriffs showdown shows as opening 24th March. Stormforce not open till April.

Noticed this on the ticketing section, I wonder if this is a "new staff training" date or something:
March 10th | Thomas Land & Zoo Only, ticket from £19

Great for families with younger children
Not sure how busy it would be
If it is for staff training with guests, its not a bad idea - Start them off with a reduced capacity.

Kids pass who normally do Alton Towers are taking the park over on 9th March, purely Thomasland I believe so I wonder if its a case as you suggest that they are keeping the park open for the whole weekend for Thomasland for training. I was surprised that the season starts on a sunday this year so is there a park buyout on the 23rd.

Hm. I’m trying to book and it’s getting an error. They told me it’s not for pass holders.
I’ll try again later

Back