2024: General Discussion

will find out very soon if it is correct I think it be tomorrow since saturday I think it is either saturday on sunday is the annual pass day where people will be allowed to go into the area so it makes sense that it is public before then
re checked opens sunday for pass holders so probably be tomorrow or friday

DId I imagine it or was there in the first video the use of a balcony area above the showdown? Is there the possibility of more shows? Sir Ten-Gallon Hatt?

DId I imagine it or was there in the first video the use of a balcony area above the showdown? Is there the possibility of more shows? Sir Ten-Gallon Hatt?
First one did use the balcony over on the building opposite accelerator (haunting exit / potential shop and food stop) - but I'm not sure it's an accessible balcony from the building- I think they used a ladder to get him up there.

If it was, another balcony show would be good

First one did use the balcony over on the building opposite accelerator (haunting exit / potential shop and food stop) - but I'm not sure it's an accessible balcony from the building- I think they used a ladder to get him up there.

If it was, another balcony show would be good
With Accelerator been re themed that area above the entrance was used by twist and pulse on the opening day and they did a little show that featured Ben and the monsters and then they did a photo op in front of the car that was near the queue entrance by the ride. So they could be using that area again. Accelerator isn’t opening at the start of the season so could everything inside the queue getting removed.

So we have a new name, looks like will be open for start of season. Blasting barrels quite good name.

DM website suggests only The wave, new ride and stormforce 10 as closed. If accelerator is closed then they must brace themselves for complaints. People weren't happy troublesome trucks were closed.

Also 4D cinema now called falls theatre showing Looney Tunes 4D starring Road Runner & Wile E. Coyote

New area name revealed
1000018550.jpg

Does anyone know what’s open tomorrow for blue light day? Had an annual pass for last two years, not got one this year as kid started school now so This will be one of only a few times we get to go! Hoping new area!

Its a pretty realistic thought :)

Friday or Saturday will be the announcement of the name if I had to guess (Granted, right ontop of Nemesis opening!) - Sunday/Monday the latest

Always amused that the countdown lasts longer than the video does...
and looking at it on the reveal day I was correct it ended up being friday

Is this the long term solution to parking when it’s been raining both car parks full today but only 10% used due to mud

Attachments

• IMG_7704.jpeg
    IMG_7704.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 55
Quick question, what time is park opening hours today for annual pass day? I've been assuming it's a 10:30 start but nothing on website actually confirming this!

Quick question, what time is park opening hours today for annual pass day? I've been assuming it's a 10:30 start but nothing on website actually confirming this!
10.30-4.30 (it was on the email but not the website oddly)

I’ve noticed on the website they’ve kept it as the park being closed. I’m assuming to stop people from turning up who won’t be able to access the park.
I believe this is the case :) similar to buyout days like blue light they have it marked as closed

I believe this is the case :) similar to buyout days like blue light they have it marked as closed
I like that concept :) it’s definitely one way to mitigate the complaints. We are here and the music they have playing in the main entrance (which is still red !) has been fantastic.

Back