2024: General Discussion

Looks like the sherif area has gone down to the toy shop with a re theme down there. I noticed a well next to the jail too. Looks good tho

I think the western theme will start by the claw machines and then the theme is more brighter colours as it goes round to the sweet shop. With the Pizza restaurant also been repainted this year by the time it’s all finished it will only be the fun foods buildings, Pirate Cove and the Arcades that’s not been touched since the looping group took over.

Thanks for asking this. Watching that man is painful. I'm sure he's lovely but its like the worst of local radio. Please inform if there is anything worth knowing.
I did watch it in the end and although there is some revelations , personally it’s nothing major. I respect how he’s made a career and his videos are great for young children who have an interest however it’s just the constant shouting over things that frustrates me but park are wise using the platform as a way of free publicity.

The new themed land will be opening on the 24th of March

Annual pass holders will get an early look on the 17th

The name has not been revealed yet - I'm expecting that reveal next week as they are still running the 'guess the name" contest until the 15th.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240313-120210.png
    Screenshot_20240313-120210.png
    341.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20240313-120152~2.png
    Screenshot_20240313-120152~2.png
    285.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20240313-120140~2.png
    Screenshot_20240313-120140~2.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 28
May be a video teasing each attraction in the area which opens on the 24th perhaps? As that one looks to feature Sheriff Showdown - which works well given how they just initiated a shootout in the first one.
Hopefully this one reveals a little more than the one today ^^'

Another video tomorrow

this is my theory I think like today that will be another short teaser video like today and friday be the area reveal annoucement. I think that because draytons guess the name competition offically ends Friday at 12pm and todays video after the 5 minute countdown preimiered at 12pm and I would expect tomorrows to aswell!

Todays Trailer showed off more of the theming - including the new Barrels theming:

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    704.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    611 KB · Views: 25
Looks great! I wonder if the new area will have its own soundtrack. The background music in the Vikings area really adds to the atmosphere so a Morricone-esque sound track on that Western street would be ace.

Looks great! I wonder if the new area will have its own soundtrack. The background music in the Vikings area really adds to the atmosphere so a Morricone-esque sound track on that Western street would be ace.
Definately will :)

Both Adventure Cove and Vikings have their own ones - this will be no exception

this is my theory I think like today that will be another short teaser video like today and friday be the area reveal annoucement. I think that because draytons guess the name competition offically ends Friday at 12pm and todays video after the 5 minute countdown preimiered at 12pm and I would expect tomorrows to aswell!
so far its proofen right

Its a pretty realistic thought :)

Friday or Saturday will be the announcement of the name if I had to guess (Granted, right ontop of Nemesis opening!) - Sunday/Monday the latest

Always amused that the countdown lasts longer than the video does...

Its a pretty realistic thought :)

Friday or Saturday will be the announcement of the name if I had to guess (Granted, right ontop of Nemesis opening!) - Sunday/Monday the latest

Always amused that the countdown lasts longer than the video does...
will find out very soon if it is correct I think it be tomorrow since saturday I think it is either saturday on sunday is the annual pass day where people will be allowed to go into the area so it makes sense that it is public before then

Back