Thomas & Friends Exhibition

I think the problem was how long it took for an episode to be made with CGI they can made a whole season in a time it took to make 1 maybe 2 episodes.
I really hope once it’s all finished the team who working on it keep it all well maintained and surface the engines regularly but with it been push buttoned on the quiet days the engines will not be moving that often.
Themeparksandy1981 I didn’t mind the original CGI version of Thomas as it had the same feel. Does the Thomas exhibition mention the change CGI and how this was achieved?

I don't know. He was obsessed by trains but we've moved onto dinosaurs. That being said if he can make things move by pressing buttons we may do so.
RustyShackleford if your Son likes interactive model railways you should go to Trago Mills in Newton Abbot Devon. Trago Mills have a very big hornby model railway. There’s loads of buttons to press to activate things. The Trago Mills miniature railway is extremely impressive. You could spend hours in the model railway room activating buttons.

It was a Friday ethier last week or week before and who it was, God knows!.
I spoke to the team of 3 last Saturday for a few minutes as they happened to be there as we went past, with our little boy. They said the only person they have last spoken to from this forum was Themeparksandy1981. They also said they know of this forum and do take a look at what’s been said, some of the info is totally wrong so they are not sure who is passing on info.

I spoke to the team of 3 last Saturday for a few minutes as they happened to be there as we went past, with our little boy. They said the only person they have last spoken to from this forum was Themeparksandy1981. They also said they know of this forum and do take a look at what’s been said, some of the info is totally wrong so they are not sure who is passing on info.
Do you mean the team working on the exhibition or the team working at Drayton?

Do you mean the team working on the exhibition or the team working at Drayton?
The team working on the exhibition layout itself. There are two teams, one who is actually building the model railway itself, and then the engineering / maintenance team who are doing everything else.

Back