Thomas & Friends Exhibition

The 1 person I spoke to who was returning from their break and just said to me it be late Summer and that was months ago.
As I mainly go on a Sunday afternoon no one is there so it’s been easy to take pictures but as the park closed this Sunday to the public I’m going Saturday instead to see the Viking event so will pop up again.

Attachments

• Gasometer (Full).jpg
    Gasometer (Full).jpg
    672.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Gasometer (empty).jpg
    Gasometer (empty).jpg
    677.3 KB · Views: 60
[Admin Note!] I deleted a few comments which were not adding to the conversation (e.g random letters & symbols)

Please can I ask that you stop pushing eachother for updates. If someone has an update it will be shared here. We all go to the park for our own reasons & have lives outside of Drayton :) (not on park every week) - this includes tagging users for updates.

Thanks all ☺️

I wouldn't say anything is set in stone until the exhibition opens.
Wiki pages can be edited and a lot of information seems to vary depending on who you speak to :)

I cannot confirm / deny any information as I have never spoken to anyone around the exhibition as its always empty when I go up there.

All will be revealed in due time. It won't be long now until it opens and you'll get to see exactly who is there / where.

I'm not sure the houses behind Maithwaite Station is meant to be a reference to the BBC sitcom Oh Doctor Beeching since there were some houses next to Hatley station in the show.
008F1AFB-9CE3-4EBF-8C3E-81A1B3FB5CB1.jpeg

Attachments

• 12.png
    12.png
    825 KB · Views: 70
  • Hatley.png
    Hatley.png
    969.5 KB · Views: 68
  • Hatley3.jpg
    Hatley3.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Hatley4.jpg